Ranking the 32 NFL Teams' QB History

28 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I apologize, I thought that was an article and didn’t realize you wrote it. 

Having said that, well done young man. Very good attempt. 

He may have  tried to be funny with a couple teams. He did a sloppy rush job with the rest. To forget names like Jim Everett, Lynn Dickey, Jim Zorn, Michael Vick, Doug Williams, Pat Haden.....for shame, for shame

• Thumb Down 1

52 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

He may have  tried to be funny with a couple teams. He did a sloppy rush job with the rest. To forget names like Jim Everett, Lynn Dickey, Jim Zorn, Michael Vick, Doug Williams, Pat Haden.....for shame, for shame

Jim Everett just for knocking that POS Jim Rome on his ass. 

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

I didn't "forget" those names at all.  I noticed them and dismissed them from the "greatest successes" list.  It's not as if I wasn't aware of their collective existence.  I just didn't feel like listing more than a handful of each group for each franchise.

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Jim Everett just for knocking that POS Jim Rome on his ass. 

Wwe, man, all staged. It served it's  purpose to make Rome a sports talk god for another 25 years. 

The sports take cult ,callers were so ******* annoying  to the ears. But Rome's rants /stories could be funny at  times

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't "forget" those names at all.  I noticed them and dismissed them from the "greatest successes" list.  It's not as if I wasn't aware of their collective existence.  I just didn't feel like listing more than a handful of each group for each franchise.

I didn't suggest which list they should be in. I would put Dickey in fail but Haden in success. 

I would also put Archie Manning In fail.

Forgetting Vick and Williams  means you should be hearing from Kaepernick pretty soon...

Bob Griese was average at best. Those fish teams were carried by the RBs and defense. A Rex Ryan wet dream. The undefeated season they played the easiest schedule in NFL history and were actually the underdog in the Super Bowl that year. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

Bob Griese was average at best. Those fish teams were carried by the RBs and defense. A Rex Ryan wet dream. The undefeated season they played the easiest schedule in NFL history and were actually the underdog in the Super Bowl that year. 

they were only an underdog to get people to bet the wrong way.