Sign in to follow this  
T0mShane

Edit

5 minutes ago, genot said:

Tom Shane is from Mahopac. That would explain this thread. Wouldn't it?

My GF is from Mahopac. 

Not his type so I’m good. 

Otherwise I may have to kill myself.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Run for the hills, Jack

You mother f*cker. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I get attacked for my lame posts and I get attacked for taking down my lame posts. You people are never satisfied.

Never took you for a martyr. 

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Kelly Mahopac is a suburb in tony Putnam County, NY. Its main feature is a large lake, with several smaller lakes near it. In the 50’s and 60’s, it was a popular resort community where people would drive up from the city and buy or rent smaller, second homes to vacation in. Since then, however, people emigrated from the city to live in Mahopac full time, turning it into a hyper-gentrified, highly-taxed, wealthy ‘burb with a population of entitled, date-raping, opioid-addicted teens who all get lacrosse scholarships. Whenever I have to pass by Mahopac, I take a longer, more circuitous route to avoid entering its geographical confines. On the other side of the tracks from Mahopac is its sister sh*thole, Carmel, which was, and remains, mostly white trash and gross. 

Do you pronounce it MAYO-pac or Mu-HO-pac? 

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

MAYO-pac. Only super-longtime residents were supposed to refer to it as “Mu-HO-pac.” There was some nonsense that after seven years of living there, you called it “Mu-HO-pac” but I only ever knew one old sack who actually did.

My GF grew up there and lived there for years and years before she moved in here and she’s always called it MAYO-pac. I kind of like the alternate pronunciation, sounds more Native American Indian. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t know about you all, but appropriation is certainly my preference. 

Oh I’ve been sporting corn rows all week. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company