Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pat Mahomes

4.3 guy would have taken it the other way. Oh well.

Trying to find a GIF a Adams intercepting the ball is like trying to find a real UFO video. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

...

So you have had a few messages deleted lately, all of the same theme. Talk football and knock it off with the other stuff.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kelly said:

..explain... Tom S    :ahhh:

Kelly Mahopac is a suburb in tony Putnam County, NY. Its main feature is a large lake, with several smaller lakes near it. In the 50’s and 60’s, it was a popular resort community where people would drive up from the city and buy or rent smaller, second homes to vacation in. Since then, however, people emigrated from the city to live in Mahopac full time, turning it into a hyper-gentrified, highly-taxed, wealthy ‘burb with a population of entitled, date-raping, opioid-addicted teens who all get lacrosse scholarships. Whenever I have to pass by Mahopac, I take a longer, more circuitous route to avoid entering its geographical confines. On the other side of the tracks from Mahopac is its sister sh*thole, Carmel, which was, and remains, mostly white trash and gross. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Kelly Mahopac is a suburb in tony Putnam County, NY. Its main feature is a large lake, with several smaller lakes near it. In the 50’s and 60’s, it was a popular resort community where people would drive up from the city and buy or rent smaller, second homes to vacation in. Since then, however, people emigrated from the city to live in Mahopac full time, turning it into a hyper-gentrified, highly-taxed, wealthy ‘burb with a population of entitled, date-raping, opioid-addicted teens who all get lacrosse scholarships. Whenever I have to pass by Mahopac, I take a longer, more circuitous route to avoid entering its geographical confines. On the other side of the tracks from Mahopac is its sister sh*thole, Carmel, which was, and remains, mostly white trash and gross. 

so,.. THERE u have it   ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Kelly Mahopac is a suburb in tony Putnam County, NY. Its main feature is a large lake, with several smaller lakes near it. In the 50’s and 60’s, it was a popular resort community where people would drive up from the city and buy or rent smaller, second homes to vacation in. Since then, however, people emigrated from the city to live in Mahopac full time, turning it into a hyper-gentrified, highly-taxed, wealthy ‘burb with a population of entitled, date-raping, opioid-addicted teens who all get lacrosse scholarships. Whenever I have to pass by Mahopac, I take a longer, more circuitous route to avoid entering its geographical confines. On the other side of the tracks from Mahopac is its sister sh*thole, Carmel, which was, and remains, mostly white trash and gross. 

Do you pronounce it MAYO-pac or Mu-HO-pac? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Do you pronounce it MAYO-pac or Mu-HO-pac? 

MAYO-pac. Only super-longtime residents were supposed to refer to it as “Mu-HO-pac.” There was some nonsense that after seven years of living there, you called it “Mu-HO-pac” but I only ever knew one old sack who actually did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

MAYO-pac. Only super-longtime residents were supposed to refer to it as “Mu-HO-pac.” There was some nonsense that after seven years of living there, you called it “Mu-HO-pac” but I only ever knew one old sack who actually did.

My GF grew up there and lived there for years and years before she moved in here and she’s always called it MAYO-pac. I kind of like the alternate pronunciation, sounds more Native American Indian. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

My GF grew up there and lived there for years and years before she moved in here and she’s always called it MAYO-pac. I kind of like the alternate pronunciation, sounds more Native American Indian. 

I don’t know about you all, but appropriation is certainly my preference. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

My GF grew up there and lived there for years and years before she moved in here and she’s always called it MAYO-pac. I kind of like the alternate pronunciation, sounds more Native American Indian. 

You’re not dating @Raideraholic, are you? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So you have had a few messages deleted lately, all of the same theme. Talk football and knock it off with the other stuff.

I am talking football. Its' tv entertainment, not competition. It's' an intelligent  adult viewpoint  based in reality. What's  wrong with colorful unicorn humor? Especially  in a humor thread. I'll do better then anyone here  at predicting  who Will have post season success. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peace Frog said:

Is she a cute funny little blonde?

You should check this out, seriously. Whisper in her ear, “The Raiders defense is terrible” and see if she instinctively gives you a player-by-player breakdown of how they’re actually, to a man, elite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...