Finally FINALLY we have the product we all paid JN for. Whats next I ask? Cats living with dogs? 40 years of darkness & Shane running marathons? Mass hysteria? Human sacrifice? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Best post in years. Easily.

I get attacked for my lame posts and I get attacked for taking down my lame posts. You people are never satisfied.

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Pat Mahomes

Ultimate ownage. 

All bow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I get attacked for my lame posts and I get attacked for taking down my lame posts. You people are never satisfied.

Never took you for a martyr. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

In your defense, GFY.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

So you have had a few messages deleted lately, all of the same theme. Talk football and knock it off with the other stuff.

• Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, genot said:

Tom Shane is from Mahopac. That would explain this thread. Wouldn't it?

..explain... Tom S    :ahhh:

2 minutes ago, kelly said:

..explain... Tom S    :ahhh:

Kelly Mahopac is a suburb in tony Putnam County, NY. Its main feature is a large lake, with several smaller lakes near it. In the 50’s and 60’s, it was a popular resort community where people would drive up from the city and buy or rent smaller, second homes to vacation in. Since then, however, people emigrated from the city to live in Mahopac full time, turning it into a hyper-gentrified, highly-taxed, wealthy ‘burb with a population of entitled, date-raping, opioid-addicted teens who all get lacrosse scholarships. Whenever I have to pass by Mahopac, I take a longer, more circuitous route to avoid entering its geographical confines. On the other side of the tracks from Mahopac is its sister sh*thole, Carmel, which was, and remains, mostly white trash and gross. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Kelly Mahopac is a suburb in tony Putnam County, NY. Its main feature is a large lake, with several smaller lakes near it. In the 50’s and 60’s, it was a popular resort community where people would drive up from the city and buy or rent smaller, second homes to vacation in. Since then, however, people emigrated from the city to live in Mahopac full time, turning it into a hyper-gentrified, highly-taxed, wealthy ‘burb with a population of entitled, date-raping, opioid-addicted teens who all get lacrosse scholarships. Whenever I have to pass by Mahopac, I take a longer, more circuitous route to avoid entering its geographical confines. On the other side of the tracks from Mahopac is its sister sh*thole, Carmel, which was, and remains, mostly white trash and gross. 

so,.. THERE u have it   ;)

10 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Manscaping is good and keeps us clean.

Trimming the hedges makes the tree look bigger. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Do you pronounce it MAYO-pac or Mu-HO-pac? 

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

well,.. if u have to ask    :doctor:

8 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

MAYO-pac. Only super-longtime residents were supposed to refer to it as “Mu-HO-pac.” There was some nonsense that after seven years of living there, you called it “Mu-HO-pac” but I only ever knew one old sack who actually did.

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No homo, amiright?

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No homo, amiright?

Joe: That’s why you get them when they’re saplings, before the moss grows on ‘em. Heh heh. You catch my drift?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Joe: That’s why you get them when they’re saplings, before the moss grows on ‘em. Heh heh. You catch my drift?

Gross.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

MAYO-pac. Only super-longtime residents were supposed to refer to it as “Mu-HO-pac.” There was some nonsense that after seven years of living there, you called it “Mu-HO-pac” but I only ever knew one old sack who actually did.

My GF grew up there and lived there for years and years before she moved in here and she’s always called it MAYO-pac. I kind of like the alternate pronunciation, sounds more Native American Indian. 

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

My GF grew up there and lived there for years and years before she moved in here and she’s always called it MAYO-pac. I kind of like the alternate pronunciation, sounds more Native American Indian. 

I don’t know about you all, but appropriation is certainly my preference. 

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No homo, amiright?

yup..

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

You’re not dating @Raideraholic, are you? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh I’ve been sporting corn rows all week. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So you have had a few messages deleted lately, all of the same theme. Talk football and knock it off with the other stuff.

I am talking football. Its' tv entertainment, not competition. It's' an intelligent  adult viewpoint  based in reality. What's  wrong with colorful unicorn humor? Especially  in a humor thread. I'll do better then anyone here  at predicting  who Will have post season success. 

Just now, Peace Frog said:

Is she a cute funny little blonde?

You should check this out, seriously. Whisper in her ear, “The Raiders defense is terrible” and see if she instinctively gives you a player-by-player breakdown of how they’re actually, to a man, elite.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You’re not dating @Raideraholic, are you? 

condescending.gif

7 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Is she a cute funny little blonde?

ugghhh...

main-qimg-60cf230818d14e06792fc7cd998190

49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Or use  the metric system. It sounds bigger 

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

free-hugs.jpg?fbclid=IwAR1p6Q69MBKJDXgwI