Jump to content

*JETS HYPE VIDEO*. Don’t bother if you’re gloom and doom


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jets are balls. We’re playing for the offseason just like USC is playing out the string until they can hire Urban

God, I’d quit watching USC football if they were stupid enough to hire Meyer.  I can’t stand that bastard.  Let him feign Illness somewhere else once he starts losing.

 

37254796-5D54-4EAC-8A48-A5AE505FFBF9.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

God, I’d quit watching USC football if they were stupid enough to hire Meyer.  I can’t stand that bastard.  Let him feign Illness somewhere else once he starts losing.

 

37254796-5D54-4EAC-8A48-A5AE505FFBF9.jpeg

So you realize it was fake then. Goes right along with whst I say. Its all part  of the same whole

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

"You know what I like about Gase? He doesn't care what I think about him." - "Gase is gonna Gase" - lmao nice.

"The lion never worries about the opinion of sheep", or some cheesy ass GoT line similar to that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully it’s July. Camp is around the corner, and the games will start soon. I love this site, but even though we’re all Jet fans, we seem to fall into two different groups.

One is convinced Gase is an offensive genius, and Darnold is a sure fire stud QB who is going to turn this team into a 33 point per game juggernaut. This defense, with no pass rush, or CBs seeming worth a damn is going to rise up because, well... Greg Williams.

Others are happy we have an offensive minded HC, but are leery of  Gase and think he was overrated even as an OC, and feel he has yet to show he can be a good HC. They want Darnold to succeed, but realize he is far from a sure thing. They aren’t sure he can become the first decent QB from USC aside from the immortal 🤐 Carson Palmer in God knows how many decades.

It’s all about Darnold, but do we look at his entire rookie year, which was mediocre at best, or isolate 3 games? Pretty soon the Jets, Gase, and Darnold will do the talking instead.  Sappy feel good or trolling threads won’t matter. 2019 is going to be fun. Lots of interesting opponents on the sked, and a team none of us are really sure about. 10-6 seems as likely as another 4-12. Most would take 8-8, but who the hell knows what we have here?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sam’s mom, we can post what we want.

Of course you can....I post whatever the hell I want also....just wanted to give you fair warning that it’s a fluff piece.

Of course, the title as posted draws out the whiners and complainers like a moth to a flame.  😂

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Of course you can....I post whatever the hell I want also....just wanted to give you fair warning that it’s a fluff piece.

Of course, the title as posted draws out the whiners and complainers like a moth to a flame.  😂

Onlg thing better is the people that complain about too much complaining, as though it infringes in their free will so much it might disrupt the fragile delusion of happiness they cling to.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Of course you can....I post whatever the hell I want also....just wanted to give you fair warning that it’s a fluff piece.

Of course, the title as posted draws out the whiners and complainers like a moth to a flame.  😂

Between the 25th anniversary images of the OJ thing, the Admission and Athletic dept. scandals, the crooked school presidents,and department heads, etc. USC has become an Academic punch line.

The gloom and doom that must be going on over on the Trojan sites should make JetNation seem like your happy place.

So don’t complain about “the moths” here. 😜

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets fans have battered fan syndrome... anything but doom and gloom ignores history, reality and everything we know about Woody Johnson.

Yes “anything could happen” and maybe the Jets have more good moves this offseason than the entire Woody tenure combined, but you gotta be some kinda homer to be betting on it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 5:43 PM, jgb said:

Jets fans have battered fan syndrome... anything but doom and gloom ignores history, reality and everything we know about Woody Johnson.

Yes “anything could happen” and maybe the Jets have more good moves this offseason than the entire Woody tenure combined, but you gotta be some kinda homer to be betting on it.

Who said anything about betting? 

Hype vid, clearly stated.

I'll watch em' all until either kickoff of Week 1 or a backup linebacker breaks Darnold's jaw in the locker room - whichever happens first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sackdance said:

Who said anything about betting? 

Hype vid, clearly stated.

I'll watch em' all until either kickoff of Week 1 or a backup linebacker breaks Darnold's jaw in the locker room - whichever happens first.

Not all bets are with money, friend

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...