Jump to content
johnnysd

Which was a better draft moment?

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

The Jets picking Darnold at 3, or the Giants choosing Barkley at 2?

For me it is actually the Barkley pick because at the point I knew Darnold was a Jet and allowed me this 12 mins of joy mixed with some fear that they would take Allen, but with the late visit and all that you KNEW it was Darnold.

Up to that point when Baker went 1 there was a lot of fear the Giants would take Darnold, and then when Barkley was announced there was this sheer rush of joy and excitement.

Don' get me wrong the actual pick was uber awesome as well, but the networks didnt even try not to spoil it.

I would say Barkley pick was a 10 not only because of the sheer excitement and joy value but also the joy of being able to question the sanity of the NFLs beloved Giants

The actual pick was like a 9.5.

Overall it was the best 20 mins for me in any draft.

Sanchez wasnt that exciting because he was huge question mark but it was still up there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was at the 1983 draft with friends and couldn't believe Marino was falling to us.. Then they said Ken O'Brien and everyone was WTF???:curse: 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I was at the 1983 draft with friends and couldn't believe Marino was falling to us.. Then they said Ken O'Brien and everyone was WTF???:curse: 

Ugh. That was the worst draft moment ever.

O’Brien wasn’t bad, but oh, what could have been. Actually we saw what could have been, 2x every year.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1983...."The Jets must know something we don't because I would have thought the pick would be Marino there" 

No, no, young fellow in the queer striped shirt, the Jets don't know SH*T.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I went nuts the moment they announced the Giants pick, it was insane to just hang on every word, WITH THE 2nd pick in the 2019 NFL draft......THE NY GIANTS SELECT SEQ

A soon as I heard the Q in Sequan, I was like, HOLY SH*T...Sam Darnold just dropped to us! My wife was like, oh, ok, that's great dear. She had no freaking idea that this was the biggest moment for the Jets since signing Namath. 

Darnold is gonna haunt Giant fans like Marino haunted Jet fans exept I expect Darnold to win a Super Bowl. Might not happen, you need a lot of things to go right but I like where we're at right now & going forward. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was JFK moment, I'll never forget sitting on my neighbor's couch at the draft party.  I didn't know what was happening, I was shocked Baker went #1 and then shocked Saquon at 2.  It wasn't so obvious to me that we would take Sam because we expected him to be gone so all our focus was on Baker, Allen, Josh.  And then I started to think that maybe Sam was being passed on for a reason and maybe he was going to do an Aaron Rodgers slide. 

I really still thought it could be one of the other QB's, maybe there was stuff about Sam we didn't know and maybe the NFL didn't like his game as much as the hype since he was passed on twice by 2 QB needy teams.

I was ecstatic when Goodell announced it.  Euphoric. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the Giants picked Barkley I was just like OMG Darnold is just sitting there this is a great thing that is happening but then I started screaming "Don't You Dare Pick Rosen!" - Ive seen the Jets blow many a drafts.But they picked Darnold and here we are.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I was at the 1983 draft with friends and couldn't believe Marino was falling to us.. Then they said Ken O'Brien and everyone was WTF???:curse: 

A lot of fans on this board would applaud the move today. Character concerns and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I went nuts the moment they announced the Giants pick, it was insane to just hang on every word, WITH THE 2nd pick in the 2019 NFL draft......THE NY GIANTS SELECT SEQ

A soon as I heard the Q in Sequan, I was like, HOLY SH*T...Sam Darnold just dropped to us! My wife was like, oh, ok, that's great dear. She had no freaking idea that this was the biggest moment for the Jets since signing Namath. 

Darnold is gonna haunt Giant fans like Marino haunted Jet fans exept I expect Darnold to win a Super Bowl. Might not happen, you need a lot of things to go right but I like where we're at right now & going forward. 

So much hope in this post. We didn’t get the rookie QB who broke all the rookie passing records, or the RB who was the OROY. But. We have....

Darnold hope.

Super Bowl hope.

Coming off 4-12 and liking it going forward hope.

Its the month of July, and I love our new GM, HC, CS and draft picks hope.

Geez, I HOPE we’re right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Jets picking Darnold at 3, or the Giants choosing Barkley at 2?
For me it is actually the Barkley pick because at the point I knew Darnold was a Jet and allowed me this 12 mins of joy mixed with some fear that they would take Allen, but with the late visit and all that you KNEW it was Darnold.
Up to that point when Baker went 1 there was a lot of fear the Giants would take Darnold, and then when Barkley was announced there was this sheer rush of joy and excitement.
Don' get me wrong the actual pick was uber awesome as well, but the networks didnt even try not to spoil it.
I would say Barkley pick was a 10 not only because of the sheer excitement and joy value but also the joy of being able to question the sanity of the NFLs beloved Giants
The actual pick was like a 9.5.
Overall it was the best 20 mins for me in any draft.
Sanchez wasnt that exciting because he was huge question mark but it was still up there.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Not even a question in my mind: sure the idiots f-ed up but Jetnation: be honest, how many of you were still worried the Jets would mess it up? Until the moment we heard Goodell say the words: “Sam Darnold” I was a mess. So THAT was the biggest moment to me!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I went nuts the moment they announced the Giants pick, it was insane to just hang on every word, WITH THE 2nd pick in the 2019 NFL draft......THE NY GIANTS SELECT SEQ
A soon as I heard the Q in Sequan, I was like, HOLY SH*T...Sam Darnold just dropped to us! My wife was like, oh, ok, that's great dear. She had no freaking idea that this was the biggest moment for the Jets since signing Namath. 
Darnold is gonna haunt Giant fans like Marino haunted Jet fans exept I expect Darnold to win a Super Bowl. Might not happen, you need a lot of things to go right but I like where we're at right now & going forward. 

God I hope you are right


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

When the Giants picked Barkley I was just like OMG Darnold is just sitting there this is a great thing that is happening but then I started screaming "Don't You Dare Pick Rosen!" - Ive seen the Jets blow many a drafts.But they picked Darnold and here we are.

Not to be a downer here, 

“but they picked Darnold and here we are” what does that mean? Where are we exactly, except wherever it is that 4-12 teams are?

I missed the part where this “thank God we got Sam and they got Saquon” story had the happy ending....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I went nuts the moment they announced the Giants pick, it was insane to just hang on every word, WITH THE 2nd pick in the 2019 NFL draft......THE NY GIANTS SELECT SEQ

A soon as I heard the Q in Sequan, I was like, HOLY SH*T...Sam Darnold just dropped to us! My wife was like, oh, ok, that's great dear. She had no freaking idea that this was the biggest moment for the Jets since signing Namath. 

Darnold is gonna haunt Giant fans like Marino haunted Jet fans exept I expect Darnold to win a Super Bowl. Might not happen, you need a lot of things to go right but I like where we're at right now & going forward. 

i mean its exciting to think he might just be a legit franchise guy but i think you're getting ahead of yourself here. the kid hasn't done anything yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Not to be a downer here, 

“but they picked Darnold and here we are” what does that mean? Where are we exactly, except wherever it is that 4-12 teams are?

I missed the part where this “thank God we got Sam and they got Saquon” story had the happy ending....

 

5C09F0F9-939D-403B-A57A-E4D91794BD9E.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

 

5C09F0F9-939D-403B-A57A-E4D91794BD9E.jpeg

Yeah, I’m a little grumpy today Anthony. Watching Diaz do his thing again last night against the Phillies has me in a bad place right now. 🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

For me it is actually the Barkley pick because at the point I knew Darnold was a Jet

I want to agree, but I’d be lying if I said I was 50/50 on them doing the right thing.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Not to be a downer here, 

“but they picked Darnold and here we are” what does that mean? Where are we exactly, except wherever it is that 4-12 teams are?

I missed the part where this “thank God we got Sam and they got Saquon” story had the happy ending....

Your thinking into that statement too much. We got Darnold and here we are means exactly that. We got our guy and we like him and we are an ascending team and we are here ready to go. Here we are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, I’m a little grumpy today Anthony. Watching Diaz do his thing again last night against the Phillies has me in a bad place right now. 🤬

The Mets  should be contracted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, I’m a little grumpy today Anthony. Watching Diaz do his thing again last night against the Phillies has me in a bad place right now. 🤬

I actually agree with you that technically we aren’t any better if you go by record but there’s just a completely different feeling being a jet fan with Sam Darnold under center, that can all change with no improvement this year, but right now it’s the best I’ve felt about a jet team in at least 10 years 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Your thinking into that statement too much. We got Darnold and here we are means exactly that. We got our guy and we like him and we are an ascending team and we are here ready to go. Here we are!

Okay that’s cool. It’s just that I never saw the “we’re an ascending team” memo. I’ll take your word for it though. That’s certainly great news! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So much hope in this post. We didn’t get the rookie QB who broke all the rookie passing records, or the RB who was the OROY. But. We have....

Darnold hope.

Super Bowl hope.

Coming off 4-12 and liking it going forward hope.

Its the month of July, and I love our new GM, HC, CS and draft picks hope.

Geez, I HOPE we’re right!

 

Other RB OROY’s in the last 20 years include Eddie Lacy, Cadillac Williams and Anthony Thomas. Color me not worried about passing on a RB.

 

Mayfield is probably legit but is also a ticking time bomb.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Other RB OROY’s in the last 20 years include Eddie Lacy, Cadillac Williams and Anthony Thomas. Color me not worried about passing on a RB.
 
Mayfield is probably legit but is also a ticking time bomb.

Agree 100%! Barkley on Jets would have had zero effect and I personally would not be excited right now.

But Darnold on the Giants? With OBJ and actual weapons? I think giants would have been a playoff team last year. And they would not have taken special delivery Jones this year so they would have been in very good shape! Worked out great for us! Let them have an OROY that helped a team go from 3 wins to 5 wins!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draft excitement started when Cleveland selecting Baker (who at the time was a bigger question) really surprised the Browns did not select Darnold after his pro day in the rain 

biggest worry was Mac's ability to take Allen (who would have been there at 6 voiding any benefit of trading up) Lamar Jackson will be better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:


Agree 100%! Barkley on Jets would have had zero effect and I personally would not be excited right now.

But Darnold on the Giants? With OBJ and actual weapons? I think giants would have been a playoff team last year. And they would not have taken special delivery Jones this year so they would have been in very good shape! Worked out great for us! Let them have an OROY that helped a team go from 3 wins to 5 wins!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Darnold would’ve had “zero effect!!!” on the Giants last year. He would’ve sat behind Eli, because Eli was the better QB.

I get that we’re all hoping Darnold becomes a good QB, but please explain your “worked out great for us! Let them have the OROY that helped a team go from 3 to 5 wins!” comment to me.

We won 4 games. That’s your idea of “working out great”????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darnold would’ve had “zero effect!!!” on the Giants last year. He would’ve sat behind Eli, because Eli was the better QB.
I get that we’re all hoping Darnold becomes a good QB, but please explain your “worked out great for us! Let them have the OROY that helped a team go from 3 to 5 wins!” comment to me.
We won 4 games. That’s your idea of “working out great”????

A team that used to celebrate SB victories is now basking in an OROY award! Give those morons all those OROY trophies they want! I’ll take the QB! I mean let’s say it was the Rams who passed on Darnold for Barkley: that would be cool but the fact it was those moronic giants makes it all the more sweet!!

And now they wasted a year with Barkley. And then you throw the Jones thing in. Whew!! Gettleman is my new favorite person!

Peyton Manning won 3 games his first year. Darnold missed three and STILL won more. Come on new guy- can’t use that argument! And don’t say I am saying Sam IS Peyton now. He is not. But you most likely would have said the same about Peyton after year one! “Oh man the Colts f’ed up- should have taken Ryan Leaf!”

If you honestly think the Jets would have been better off with Barkley instead of Darnold, there is nothing an intelligent person could ever do to explain it to you.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:


A team that used to celebrate SB victories is now basking in an OROY award! Give those morons all those OROY trophies they want! I’ll take the QB! I mean let’s say it was the Rams who passed on Darnold for Barkley: that would be cool but the fact it was those moronic giants makes it all the more sweet!!

And now they wasted a year with Barkley. And then you throw the Jones thing in. Whew!! Gettleman is my new favorite person!

Peyton Manning won 3 games his first year. Darnold missed three and STILL won more. Come on new guy- can’t use that argument! And don’t say I am saying Sam IS Peyton now. He is not. But you most likely would have said the same about Peyton after year one! “Oh man the Colts f’ed up- should have taken Ryan Leaf!”

If you honestly think the Jets would have been better off with Barkley instead of Darnold, there is nothing an intelligent person could ever do to explain it to you.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So your answer has nothing to do with the question I asked, which was how did this work out so great? You were making fun of the Giants for winning 5 games, I wondered, we won 4. How does that work out great for us? 🤔

 But I’ll play the game, and now reply to this new tact you’ve taken. You’re basing your premise on a belief that Darnold is going to become an elite QB in this league.

We are both Jets fans, we both obviously want that to happen. You seem to be certain it will. I’ve watched this game, and this team for over 55 years, so I’m hardly a newbie, and I’m not certain about him yet.

As for that weird Peyton rant you went on completely out of the blue, Peyton came into the league with a much better pedigree and resume then Darnold, and had a much better rookie year, so no, I wouldn’t have given up on him. Just like I haven’t given up on Darnold. However, he hasn’t yet shown me what you and so many others claim to see and are projecting about him.

Hope I’m wrong, but that’s the truth. There is a big middle ground between a Manning and a Leaf for Darnold to settle into. It doesn’t have to be either or. We shall soon find out where he fits though, won’t we?

Finally, no intelligent person would take the OROY running back, who was also selected All Pro by his peers over the 27th ranked QB? Seriously? Why? Because you have a feeling about him??? LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

I actually agree with you that technically we aren’t any better if you go by record but there’s just a completely different feeling being a jet fan with Sam Darnold under center, that can all change with no improvement this year, but right now it’s the best I’ve felt about a jet team in at least 10 years 

You should feel great about the Jets future.

Sure many can say "you are what your record says you are", which is usually true, but not in evaluating Darnold's rookie year and projecting to what he does in the future, his rookie season is a true outlier that negates that saying.

The Jets were EASILY an 8-8 team last year, if they did not have the worst coach in the NFL.  Darnold handed multiple leads, obtaining those leads virtually by himself, to Bowles' Defense to close out wins and they would cave just about like they always did with the D "guru" in charge over 4 years.  Also, remember that 3 of those losses were bonafide train wreck losses that Darnold wasn't around for and they still should have been 8-8. (First MIA game, Cleve, Houston,GB....all those games, the 2nd Worst Coach in the NFL wins them all)

Darnold was statistically the NFL's leading passer for the last 1/4 of the season.  When was the last Jet QB able to claim that?  For ANY 4 game stretch.

I saw Darnold hit throws Namath couldn't make.  You have to trust what you're seeing.  Also when naysayers say his statistics aren't all that gaudy, they're just looking at numbers.  Many times Darnold would hit a completion into a window the size of thimble because his receivers almost never got any separation last year, not to mention if the Kid wasn't running for his life he was chasing down bad snaps fired all over the place because Bowles played a Center for 9 straight weeks ("GM paid him, I play him, not my fault, I aint taking the blame) who doesn't belong in the league......all in all I think Darnold had an outstanding rookie year all things considered, and when the "light when on for him" by the end of last year, forget about it.  If you watched you saw a Franchise QB who can put an entire team on his back, absolutely NO running game to help him, Bowles as his coach, an awful OC....none of that got in his way the last 1/4 of the season.  And for those who care most about stats, you can look at those.

Sky is the limit, now that he has, all of a sudden, intelligent people around him everywhere, from the sidelines to the Front Office.

When the day comes that Darnold has an Oline built around him that can run and pass block.....it's just going to be sick what this kid is going to do.  He doesn't even need a "#1" WR.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, johnnysd said:

The Jets picking Darnold at 3, or the Giants choosing Barkley at 2?

For me it is actually the Barkley pick because at the point I knew Darnold was a Jet and allowed me this 12 mins of joy mixed with some fear that they would take Allen, but with the late visit and all that you KNEW it was Darnold.

Up to that point when Baker went 1 there was a lot of fear the Giants would take Darnold, and then when Barkley was announced there was this sheer rush of joy and excitement.

Don' get me wrong the actual pick was uber awesome as well, but the networks didnt even try not to spoil it.

I would say Barkley pick was a 10 not only because of the sheer excitement and joy value but also the joy of being able to question the sanity of the NFLs beloved Giants

The actual pick was like a 9.5.

Overall it was the best 20 mins for me in any draft.

Sanchez wasnt that exciting because he was huge question mark but it was still up there.

I was at the Jets/Giants draft part at MetLife last year and the roar from the entire stadium when Barkley went #2 was amazing. It was a way better reaction, at least for me, when. Barkley was the Giants pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

You should feel great about the Jets future.

Sure many can say "you are what your record says you are", which is usually true, but not in evaluating Darnold's rookie year and projecting to what he does in the future, his rookie season is a true outlier that negates that saying.

The Jets were EASILY an 8-8 team last year, if they did not have the worst coach in the NFL.  Darnold handed multiple leads, obtaining those leads virtually by himself, to Bowles' Defense to close out wins and they would cave just about like they always did with the D "guru" in charge over 4 years.  Also, remember that 3 of those losses were bonafide train wreck losses that Darnold wasn't around for and they still should have been 8-8. (First MIA game, Cleve, Houston,GB....all those games, the 2nd Worst Coach in the NFL wins them all)

Darnold was statistically the NFL's leading passer for the last 1/4 of the season.  When was the last Jet QB able to claim that?  For ANY 4 game stretch.

I saw Darnold hit throws Namath couldn't make.  You have to trust what you're seeing.  Also when naysayers say his statistics aren't all that gaudy, they're just looking at numbers.  Many times Darnold would hit a completion into a window the size of thimble because his receivers almost never got any separation last year, not to mention if the Kid wasn't running for his life he was chasing down bad snaps fired all over the place because Bowles played a Center for 9 straight weeks ("GM paid him, I play him, not my fault, I aint taking the blame) who doesn't belong in the league......all in all I think Darnold had an outstanding rookie year all things considered, and when the "light when on for him" by the end of last year, forget about it.  If you watched you saw a Franchise QB who can put an entire team on his back, absolutely NO running game to help him, Bowles as his coach, an awful OC....none of that got in his way the last 1/4 of the season.  And for those who care most about stats, you can look at those.

Sky is the limit, now that he has, all of a sudden, intelligent people around him everywhere, from the sidelines to the Front Office.

When the day comes that Darnold has an Oline built around him that can run and pass block.....it's just going to be sick what this kid is going to do.  He doesn't even need a "#1" WR.

 

Joe, I can’t wait for that 33 point per game offense you keep promising everyone Darnold will bring us this year!

Its gonna be awesome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This crap again, where the Giants fan sh*ts on Darnold to derail a thread for no reason?

 

Hooray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, johnnysd said:

The Jets picking Darnold at 3, or the Giants choosing Barkley at 2?

For me it is actually the Barkley pick because at the point I knew Darnold was a Jet and allowed me this 12 mins of joy mixed with some fear that they would take Allen, but with the late visit and all that you KNEW it was Darnold.

Up to that point when Baker went 1 there was a lot of fear the Giants would take Darnold, and then when Barkley was announced there was this sheer rush of joy and excitement.

Don' get me wrong the actual pick was uber awesome as well, but the networks didnt even try not to spoil it.

I would say Barkley pick was a 10 not only because of the sheer excitement and joy value but also the joy of being able to question the sanity of the NFLs beloved Giants

The actual pick was like a 9.5.

Overall it was the best 20 mins for me in any draft.

Sanchez wasnt that exciting because he was huge question mark but it was still up there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in a state of confusion after the Browns pick.  

Up until that pick, I was convinced Darnold was going No. 1, so much to the point that I didn't really watch much of him.  My working theory was that Darnold would go No. 1, or at worst No. 2 to the Giants.  So I focused on the rest of the guys, and got really sold on Mayfield.  It also helped that his agent was the only agent that even responded to my email.  I had convinced myself that he was going to be a franchise guy, with his arm.  He looked so much better than advertised at the Combine, and his arm was really only second to Allen there.  However, his accuracy was extremely good on tape.  

So when Baker went off the board, I was kinda worried, because if both Baker/Darnold were off, then it was Rosen/Allen and each had their own issues.  

Once Barkley was picked, I was definitely happy because the Jets could actually get Darnold.  It was a 9/10 for me.  The 1 was because it was such an obvious pick that it made me scared, lol.  

If I'm being honest, I've been hyped about picks before:

Positive:

Geno: Probably 8.5 at least.  Leading up to the draft, he was firmly in the top 10 discussion on TV, and I thought his skill set matched what was needed in the NFL.  He had the arm and the accuracy, but not the mental acumen to transition.  Getting him in the second felt great to me, especially because I wanted Sanchez gone.  

Hill:  The need for speed on offense was real, and the whole Calvin/DT pipeline made me think that Hill was another hidden gem.  He wasn't.  I was dead wrong. 

Adams:  We needed a safety albeit I liked Hooker a bit better.  However, the defense also had to have a leader and I think it's worked out.  

 

Negative:

Pryor:  I don't think I hated a pick this much, the moment it was made.  He made no sense for the team whatsoever.  I was ready to go all in with Cooks, or really anything on offense and we get a in the box safety that can neither tackle or cover.  His one redeeming quality was his ability to hit people hard, which made sense because he had plenty of time to build up momentum as he was chasing them down.  

Shepard:  I was like who the heck is this guy? Didn't even cross my radar.  I wanted Arden Key (which may have turned out meh anyway) or Orlando Brown.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...