Pats fan takes a selfie

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

OMG Pats fans are so fat and slovenly compared to ... errrr ... ummmmm ... our 3 hottest cheerleaders?

I’m sure Boston is full of people who aren’t fat pasty headed annoying asswipes with played up accents living in triple deckers that should be condemned 

6 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I’m sure Boston is full of people who aren’t fat pasty headed annoying asswipes with played up accents living in triple deckers that should be condemned 

Literally the tri-state area with a different accent.

• Upvote 2

On 7/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, Integrity28 said:

Literally the tri-state area with a different accent.

I work, am successful, stay in shape and don’t pretend to have a ridiculous accent and I’m from an urban part of the tri state area

So I have 0 in common with 90% of Pats fans

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I work, am successful, stay in shape and don’t pretend to have a ridiculous accent and I’m from an urban part of the tri state area

So I have 0 in common with 90% of Pats fans

False. You post stupid sh*t on a Jets fan site. That gives you more in common with them than you’ll ever live down.

• Post of the Week 1

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

False. You post stupid sh*t on a Jets fan site. That gives you more in common with them than you’ll ever live down.

Aww you hurt my feelings I guess that’s why if any jets fan goes on patsfans.com they get banned within the hour because they are a bunch of sensitive asswipes