Jetster

Why do some fans hate the Jets?

Does it disappoint you when your neighbor’s kid does something bad? What about when your kid does? 

I wonder which one means you care.

I remember the good old days of being called not a real fan for saying Macc sucks.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I'm thinking that he's referring to those posters who get down on the Jets no matter what they do. The kind of "fans" who would b*tch even after we won the Super Bowl about something stupid like "we should have had that pick 6 " etc. Can't make some people happy no matter what. They're just miserable about everything.

Yeah the type of people who post on a Jets messageboard would be totally depressed if the jets won the super bowl. 

Some of you guys are so triggered we should start feeding you oats.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oops quoted wrong post 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I can assure joewilly is not gay, never has been gay, never has any gay thoughts and never will be gay. 

I cannot vouch for @T0mShane

If you’re going to paraphrase Tom Cruise you really should attribute it.

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Tropic Thunder? 

Meant to quote joewilly and his Liberacesque statement of heterosexuality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Tropic Thunder? 

You never go full Jets fan

19 minutes ago, slats said:

I think the Flying Elvises the Cheats wear are hideous, but I'm sure their fans don't feel that way. The only thing I like about the Jets' new unis are the finish on the helmets, and even that is a rip-off of the jints' headgear. Sam Darnold, Super Bowl MVP, would go a long ways towards changing my mind on them, though. 

Everything old becomes new again. Some fans were pining for the 70s/80s uniforms to make a comeback. In 15 years they’ll switch back to the ones we just abandoned and people will be ooohhhhing and aahhhing over their “fresh look.”

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company