Jetster

Why do some fans hate the Jets?

29 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa so funny.

Ha.

Would you rather laugh a little, or have @Spoot-Face @joewilly12 and @T0mShane trying to prove they are “proper Jets fans” by discussing the merits of resigning Morris Claiborne to shore up our secondary with @Jetster ?

I’d rather laugh.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just spent a few minutes over in the fake moon landing thread, and, boy, I gotta tell ya...

It really made me miss this thread.

Lmao. I did the same.

I like Villian, but he had my eyes glazing over with all the talk about physics.

Thankfully joewilly didn’t realize they were discussing “thrust”. That thread would’ve gone in a completely different direction....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Morris Claiborne was our best cornerback last season and should never have been allowed to leave.

Discuss.

Well since you asked.....

I never wanted to bring this up here, because people here who claim to know what they’re talking about are so adamant about them, but I always thought Claiborne and wait for it..... Buster Skrine we’re doing a pretty good job considering the pass rush we had.

7 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I hate these pants

ijwk0lovppophnxjyegu

I hate the logo on the helmet, and I’m not a fan of the stripes either.

Someone should’ve started a thread where we could’ve  discussed the new uniforms... I would’ve liked to hear what guys like @joewilly12 and @SAR I thought about them... 😏

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My OPINION is it could have and should have been better but its ok. 

I am not a fan of the new jerseys because of the slash across the shoulder/chest area it looks dumb. 

The helmet logo with a football in for those who don't know the NY Jets play football?  

Enough said 

I agree with you Joe. 

It is what it is though. Hopefully we start winning in these things. Maybe then they’ll start to look better to me.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company