Jetster

Why do some fans hate the Jets?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

He wakes up on the floor of a shuttered bathroom that is not his own. Mascara stings his eyes. His panties cling to his left ankle, and a biting pain emanates from his groin. His shirt is torn and there’s a six inch diagonal rip in the chest where someone (something?) has clawed him, drawing blood and turning the chenille fabric red. He is lying in a fetid stew of urine, toilet water, blood, feces, and—what is it?—a mixture of solids that appears to be a butchered dolphin (a dolphin?) The meat is tender and slick, and grey. Hypodermic needles, bent and rusted, toss around in the wake of this stew. Bobby pins. A diaper. Two soaked singles and a bloody ten dollar bill, crumpled. He clambers to his feet, climbing ruefully, and with great complaint. up the porcelain veneer of a leaking sink. His hamstrings scream. His back aches. Is this...does he have a broken tibia? But how? Now perched upon his one unbroken foot, he sees it. His lipstick smeared, mascara streaked, teeth marks pressed indelibly into his left cheek. He coughs and an incisor falls from his mouth and rattles in the sink, circling the bowl twice before dropping into the open drain. He coughs again and vomits. More blood. More putrescence. Written on the mirror in chisel-tipped red sharpie is the word “Repent.” Oddly, it makes him smile. He looks at the tattoo adorning his neck—the one that says “YOLO” and chuckles. He opens the medicine cabinet, finds some store-brand Band Aids, and makes use of them all: the bite mark, the gash on his left forearm, one (as a reminder) atop his fractured leg, one near his testicles, and one more bridging his left eye socket, meant to hold it closed and abate the pain from an imminent crystal meth migraine. Without warning, his penis emits a gray-green syrup onto the edge of the sink. Where is the phone?, he thinks. “Hey Siri?” “Siri???” He’s yelling now, as best he can, “HEY SIRI??” Finally, the phone responds, from the corner of the blinking bathroom, the pocket of his balled-up red faux-leather pants, and he limps over to retrieve it before collapsing backward onto the toilet. Opening the phone, he sees a text message from a blocked number that reads, “We kno who u r/“ It inspires in him a thought, and he flips through a few screens and begins to write, “W-h-y-d-o-s-o-m-e-f-a-n-s-h-a...”

I would watch this movie. 

• Upvote 1

Hahahahaaa so @T0mShane makes a post then hahahahaaa @joewilly12 hahahaaaa makes a post and then hahahahaaaa it devolves into hahahaaa googling shirtless pics and GET THIS hahahahaaaa gay insults and banter hahahahaaa shirtless gay dudes  and hahahahhaaaaaa it’s so funny hahahahaaaa questioning gayhood and manhood and hahaha shucks even though it’s derailing almost every thread hhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaa it’s so damn hahahahaaa funny I can’t stop laughing at it because Geezuz hahahahahahahahahahahahaha it’s just really....I don’t know hahahahaaa funny haha and original hahahaaa and entertaining for the rest of us hhaaa  even though hdhhaaaa its been done 1000 times. 

But still so damn funny. 

Every f*cking time. 

Ha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, you would like me to take it, wouldn't you?

Stop. This banter, even after the 1000th time. 

Is hilarious. 

Geezuz f*ck. When are these two dudes going to buy a clue. 

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

As long as joewilly keeps making hilariously not-so-veiled, obsessive, gay comments, I will be responding. But your input, is, like totally appreciated!

I just don’t get it. 

I’m guessing at one point years ago it was funny but now it’s just like listening to the 1-800-Kars For Kids jingle. 

At what point do these 2 dudes just stop derailing nearly every thread. 

It’s become the opposite of funny. 

Shirtless gay jokes.

F*cking brilliant. 

Or not.

It’s one of those two, I’m not sure which.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company