SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

God , I miss those practices at Hofstra

23 hours ago, SAR I said:

1-D53-D8-EB-FE79-4-DAF-8-ECB-4260-B83895

From the cheap seats, you have a point.

But I'm not in the cheap seat club so the boo-hoo view from the Florham Park endzone fence is of no concern to me.  I appreciated the lunch buffet, the shade tent, the complimentary new logo hat, and the I-don't-need-a-zoom-on-my-iPhone view.  Get PSL's.  It's a different world for us.

SAR I

Adjustable?  I thought you said you were a VIP?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

Hate fitted hats. They are too tall and never fit quite right.  These are the first relaxed/slouch style caps on the market with the exciting new color/logo.  I’m blessed to have gotten one.

SAR I

Next you will tell us you prefer to buy your suits off the rack, that you love the way Men's Wearhouse makes you look, and it has NOTHING to do with the "Buy 2 Get One Free" deals they run on holiday weekends.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hofsra training camp is like the Gate D perverts who cheered on women exposing themselves or spitting on someone chasing coins, its gone but not forgotten. 

Takes a real low-life to partake in those festivities while at a football game where families and children were present. 

You're wrong, joewilly12.  

When I was a teenager, the Halftime Boob Show at the Gate D Spiral was one of the few things that my father and I could agreed on. 

• Post of the Week 1

47 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If thats what you and your dad consider appropriate behavior thats fine. 

I took my son to his first NY Jets game at age 4 we still attend games today. throughout his teenage years I never ever mentioned Gate D and what went on there or ever went there at halftime. 

Some who think they are high and might today did. 

We also enjoyed Hofsra as a family and had good times there way better than Florham Park on its best day. 

Who wears a NY Jets  hat with a buckle on the back?????????????

There is nothing wrong with a father and son bonding over the Jets and boobs.  And now, I have passed down to my teenage son a love of both the New York Jets and boobs.  Circle of life...

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the Gate D spirals to see real life boobs.  He is forced to find boobs on the streets.  I feel so sorry for this new Jets generation.  Nobody thought about the children when they got rid of the spirals.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company