SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

God , I miss those practices at Hofstra

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hofsra training camp is like the Gate D perverts who cheered on women exposing themselves or spitting on someone chasing coins, its gone but not forgotten. 

Takes a real low-life to partake in those festivities while at a football game where families and children were present. 

Going to training camp at Hofstra you had to be a lowlife? What the **** is wrong with you people?  I know SAR is full of sh*t, what about you?  Maybe they aren't pissing on your 3 series because they are "luxury" but because you are being holier than thou douchebags. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NO partaking in the Gate D festivities............GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 

Richie Rich wants to bash blue collar workers when he was part of the Gate D show. 

I liked Hofsra I attended with my family read the entire thread before you comment. 

THANKS 

You're welcome, but that is not the most artful way to say you remember both.  Sure sounds like you are lumping them in together.  Particularly the 2nd paragraph.

12 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

You're wrong, joewilly12.  

When I was a teenager, the Halftime Boob Show at the Gate D Spiral was one of the few things that my father and I could agreed on. 

Real low-lives or family fun time?  Low-life family fun?

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok cool hopefully he doesn't bring one of those Gate D  types of girls home to be your daughter in law and the mother of your grand children. 

So judgmental!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company