SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

God , I miss those practices at Hofstra

I used to drive up from Central Jersey leave 5am in the morning, kids were small had a blast up there we used to meet players outside where they ate lunch I forgot the name of the place. Good times......

• Post of the Week 1

What was the place called where they ate lunch it was part of the University. 

2 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

It was a dormitory complex that had cafeteria facilities. Back then they had mostly 2 a days. Lots of opportunity for fan interaction. Players seemed to enjoy it as much as the fans. 

Yes I know but the cafeteria had a name it was on a busy 4 lane street.  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Totally agree 10000%. I remember taking off from my office on a Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon in early August to go lean on that red fence to watch practice cutting my elbows up lol, but who cared? Now you need to make an appointment to go to practice - one of the easiest things we used to be able to do now once again, has become intolerably difficult. When I was really young, the players used to wander right by us into the parking lot and sign autographs, take pictures with us. Those days were great.

The players were so more accessible like you said in the parking lot at the lunch hall, autographs and pictures were easy to get and every time we went never left disappointed. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Did you ever stop at the Vince Lombardi Rest Stop on the way home 

No my children and their friends were great travelers and my wife prepared all the snacks and made sure they used the restroom facilities before we left. 

Would I have ran into you in one of the bathroom stalls or saw your panel van parked way in the back lot if I did. 

• Haha 1

Hofsra training camp is like the Gate D perverts who cheered on women exposing themselves or spitting on someone chasing coins, its gone but not forgotten. 

Takes a real low-life to partake in those festivities while at a football game where families and children were present. 

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Going to training camp at Hofstra you had to be a lowlife? What the **** is wrong with you people?  I know SAR is full of sh*t, what about you?  Maybe they aren't pissing on your 3 series because they are "luxury" but because you are being holier than thou douchebags. 

NO partaking in the Gate D festivities............GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 

Richie Rich wants to bash blue collar workers when he was part of the Gate D show. 

I liked Hofsra I attended with my family read the entire thread before you comment. 

THANKS 

7 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

You're wrong, joewilly12.  

When I was a teenager, the Halftime Boob Show at the Gate D Spiral was one of the few things that my father and I could agreed on. 

ITS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN LIKE I SAID LIKE HOFSRA TRAINING CAMP GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 

@#27TheDominator

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You're welcome, but that is not the most artful way to say you remember both.  Sure sounds like you are lumping them in together.  Particularly the 2nd paragraph.

Not my intent. 

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN FOR BOTH 

33 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

You're wrong, joewilly12.  

When I was a teenager, the Halftime Boob Show at the Gate D Spiral was one of the few things that my father and I could agreed on. 

If thats what you and your dad consider appropriate behavior thats fine. 

I took my son to his first NY Jets game at age 4 we still attend games today. throughout his teenage years I never ever mentioned Gate D and what went on there or ever went there at halftime. 

Some who think they are high and might today did. 

We also enjoyed Hofsra as a family and had good times there way better than Florham Park on its best day. 

Who wears a NY Jets  hat with a buckle on the back?????????????

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Hell yeah, me and Baby Crusher would show up and eat all the soup at DC soup kitchens when he was 3. Hate the game not the players son!

Ever eat turtle soup? 

5 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

There is nothing wrong with a father and son bonding over the Jets and boobs.  And now, I have passed down to my teenage son a love of both the New York Jets and boobs.  Circle of life...

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the Gate D spirals to see real life boobs.  He is forced to find boobs on the streets.  I feel so sorry for this new Jets generation.  Nobody thought about the children when they got rid of the spirals.  

Ok cool hopefully he doesn't bring one of those Gate D  types of girls home to be your daughter in law and the mother of your grand children. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The crotchety old weasel doesn't attend Jets games and lectures everyone who attends Jets games.  He's the worst type of quitter Jets fan you'd ever want to meet. 

Most of us have him blocked and its for good reason.

SAR I

LOL you couldn't compare with a real NY Jets fan ever. 

I bet you're older than me and if you aren't I hope you live as long. 

You are a SELLOUT FAIR WEATHER FAN.. your season tickets are novelties to you to be able to brag you have them. 

I had you on IGNORE and decided I needed to read DRIVEL what a mistake that was. 

Still bashing blue collar workers, military and emergency services ,Fireman Ed nothing ever changes with you.

P.S you offered your season tickets to someone in another thread in the ticket section for way more than face value allowed by the rules here. 

joewilly12 

ps goodbye You've chosen to ignore content by SAR I. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company