Who wants it to rain on the U.S. women's soccer team parade ?

6 hours ago, TeddEY said:

The purpose of entertainment is to arouse “human emotion.”  Amusement is an emotion.

if you choose  to let it be an emotion for you. You have just shown an example of being needed to be told what to think. You miss the the point. They want you to be emotional.they give you a definition, so you believe it's ok.  Call it amused indifference then, for me.  My amusement Is that I don't   give in to the emotion i know they want me to "feel".

You let media tell/influence you how to feel. 

18 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

if you choose  to let it be an emotion for you. You have just shown an example of being needed to be told what to think. You miss the the point. They want you to be emotional.they give you a definition, so you believe it's ok.  Call it amused indifference then, for me.  My amusement Is that I don't   give in to the emotion i know they want me to "feel".

You let media tell/influence you how to feel. 

You not understanding what emotions are doesn't make them not emotions, borderline psychotic ramblings aside.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You not understanding what emotions are doesn't make them not emotions, borderline psychotic ramblings aside.

Lol there's  nothing remotely borderline psychotic about it. I know what emotions are and when something is trying to make me feel unnecessary ones. The psychotic  people are the ones who let their emotions be swayed by things that don't matter. The winner of a soccer game on my tv, does not matter. I amuse my self by not wasting emotion on it.

It's not whether amusement is an emotion or not. It's  the ability  to direct your emotions in a healthy, necessary, productive manner. 

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol there's  nothing remotely borderline psychotic about it. I know what emotions are and when something is trying to make me feel unnecessary ones. The psychotic  people are the ones who let their emotions be swayed by things that don't matter. The winner of a soccer game on my tv, does not matter. I amuse my self by not wasting emotion on it.

It's not whether amusement is an emotion or not. It's  the ability  to direct your emotions in a healthy, necessary, productive manner. 

Image result for eating popcorn gif

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, Hackenberg said:

How can you proud of something you had absolutely  nothing to do with?  it doesnt' do anything to affect  your life.

Nothing happened  that changed the world or your life in any way. 

That there ^^^^ is some dumb sh*t.

• Upvote 2

On 7/11/2019 at 1:35 AM, Hackenberg said:

One day, you might develop wisdom.

Your 35. Still trying to feel hip and with it, before 40.keeping up with the materialistic  Jones's.  Yes, its a fact that most history  is embellished by the governments of the victors. That is the matrix. Unless  you are directly involved in anything. Believing  what you are told is complete ignorant behavior.  

Flat Earther?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

******* classic, phuck the English and they're phuckin half bread Royals.

See but now you went too far in the other direction.  Because while you were writing this there was probably another school shooting on American soil. 

This was a fun little celebration, worth a chuckle.  But too many people either responded to it by saying "That's classless" or by saying "Yeah, f*** England! 'Murica!!"  Both responses go too far. 

England still owns America. We are just England west.

School shootings are staged exercises. Before these incidents  happen, there's  always an uptick in emergency  drills for the schools.  The one in Florida was a joke. The kid was practically narrating the thing while giving a political  view. Not the least bit scared. 

6 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I already expand that, dummy

nonsensically

6 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

It was the  most common sense thing said in this thread.

God, you're obsessive 

obsessive is a behavior, stupid is a trait. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

School shootings are staged exercises. Before these incidents  happen, there's  always an uptick in emergency  drills for the schools.  The one in Florida was a joke. The kid was practically narrating the thing while giving a political  view. Not the least bit scared. 

Cheerio, you are quite terrible at this, old chap!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See but now you went too far in the other direction.  Because while you were writing this there was probably another school shooting on American soil. 

This was a fun little celebration, worth a chuckle.  But too many people either responded to it by saying "That's classless" or by saying "Yeah, f*** England! 'Murica!!"  Both responses go too far. 

The entire royal family should be drawn and quartered and sent to the four corners of the earth for public display..

I’m really hoping your post here went over over my head, and I don’t have a clue what you’re saying here.

I really hope I don’t.

Please be patient, dumb it down, and explain it to me. Because I want to be wrong about what I think you meant.

@Integrity28 if he doesn’t reply, apparently you knew what he was saying. Wtf did he mean there?

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Serious question.

This post has to have gone way over my head, because I don’t have a clue what you’re saying here. At least I hope I don’t.

Please be patient, dumb it down, and explain it to me.

I'm pretty sure that  was self explanatory.  

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pssht. Go back to England, ya turncoat.

It's okay to say **** those inbred, tea-slurping, Periodontitis-having jerks, while also acknowledging that we have our own host of problems.

Well, of course you're not scared. I'm sure you've never stepped one foot inside an institution of learning.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Seriously.

Your post seems to have gone way over my head, because I don’t have a clue what you’re saying here. At least I hope I don’t.

Please be patient, dumb it down, and explain it to me. Because I want to be wrong about what I think you meant.

You're not wrong. He really is that stupid.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, of course you're not scared. I'm sure you've never stepped one foot inside an institution of learning.

I ment the kid, dude. Lol

The key word is institution. 

I set foot in one plenty. That's  why I know what  a waste of time it is. It's  just to train you to do as your told and sit on your ass at a job.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I’m really hoping your post here went over over my head, and I don’t have a clue what you’re saying here.

I really hope I don’t.

@Integrity28 if he doesn’t reply, apparently you knew what he was saying. Wtf did he mean there?

Remember  the Florida school shooting a while back? The pretty boy kid all over the news  because  he used his phone  to narrate the incident and gripe about gun control.