Rank the 11 best players on the NY Jets defense

I'm bored, we're still in the pre-Training Camp lull, and @Sarge4Tide hasn't made a new poll or depth chart post in at least 8 hours so I'm doing this...

From 1 to 11, and using any defensive players you want including what the current Depth Chart might show as backups, rank the best players on the Jets Defense.  When I say best I mean who you view as the most talented, productive guys that you'd build around.  Another way to think about it.....If you were drafting a new team right now in what order would you take our defenders?

My crack at it...

1. CJ Mosely

2. Jamal Adams

3. Quinnen Williams

4. Leonard Williams

5. Henry Anderson

6. Jordan Jenkins

7. Marcus Maye

8. Avery Williamson

9. Trumaine Johnson

10. Brian Poole

11. Jachai Polite

Please Lord let Quinnen Williams turn out to be the beast scouts salivated over. Because if he comes out of camp smoking it will have a domino affect all down the line, 1st freeing up Leo, and then Anderson, Luvu, Copeland & Polite to get after the QB.

I still love this one scouts review of Quinnen, "He's like trying to block a 305Lb bar of soap". The tape on this youngster is some of the best I've seen EVER. The way he uses his hands, slides side to side, punches with power & finds the ball. 

1. Mosley

2. Adams

3. Leo (i think Gregg and playing alongside Q will help tremendously)

4. Williamson

5. Quinnen (with hopefully the potential to jump into the top 3 by years end)

6. Trumaine (if he plays to his capability with Gregg as DC)

7. Maye (if he stays healthy could be top 5)

8. Jenkins

9. Anderson

10. Roberts (played well at CB before being forced to play safety, seems to be the type of corner Gregg likes in his defense)

Polite if he gets his sh*t together could be an impact player and leapfrog all the players from 7-10. 

Alot of if's and potential but i'm optimistic that this group along with the offense being better will be a top 10 unit.

Excluding the rookie unknowns of QW and Polite I think three guys who could really make a positive jump are Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson and Leo.  Jenkins really seemed to emerge last year and Douglas even mentioned him by name on the call yesterday.  TJ has almost nowhere to go but up after a subpar 2018, and Gregg Williams is probably the one guy who can get the most out of him based on their history together.  Leo has always been very good....just not quite great yet.  Yes, he was a Pro Bowl alternate and he came into the league younger than most players...but I think he skated a little because he was "the guy" of the previous regime.  Leo has probably always felt safe and not threatened while Macc and Bowles were here.  Well, now there are 3 big reasons he may play his best football:  1. The lion Gregg Williams vs. the mouse Todd Bowles  2. Surrounded by upgraded talent and a guy in QW who could really show him up; and 3. Contract year.