Jets West Redux

19 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

Am I the only one who had to look up dichotomy? ?‍♂️

Just between you and me, I’m not sure what it means either.

It’s one of those words like “erudite.” When you see it, you think the person who used it is really smart. So then you try to use it also whenever you can.

They’re  the type of words @SAR I likes to sprinkle into conversations with his pals over at the polo field.

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Just between you and me, I’m not sure what it means either.

It’s one of those words like “erudite.” When you see it, you think the person who used it is really smart. So then you try to use it also whenever you can.

They’re  the type of words @SAR I likes to sprinkle into conversations with his pals over at the polo field.

Do you need money?

SAR I

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Not going to knock on Mark for trying to interpret what his intentions were or weren't.  He still had the players out there to work, so that's that.

With that being said, I am happy to hear that Sam took the initiative to get some of them out there as well.  Hopefully it pays off  during camp and more importantly in the season.

Curious to know who did go out there though.

There has never been any correlation between getting players together for offseason throwing sessions and offensive success. Am I right @Jetsfan80 ? 

:) 

So do we get a list of the attendees?  6 players went. Was it these guys?  

Deontay Burnett

Charron Peake

Deontay Thompson

Josh Bellamy

Quadry Henderson

JJ Jones

And Valentine Holmes would be listed but the NFL doesn't count him against the original 6 guys. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't work for Sanchez!

And therein lies the proof that it doesn't work at all. I say it's dumb to consider that it's beneficial at all.  Odd even...  lol 

Ok I'm done now. ;-) 

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

There has never been any correlation between getting players together for offseason throwing sessions and offensive success. Am I right @Jetsfan80 ? 

:) 

Tom Brady is running out of fingers to put the rings on and he’s at every single voluntary off season snap PLUS organizes daily TB12 drills...at Alex Guerrero’s office!

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

He's actually from Cali.

That’s like saying people from Jacksonville are from Florida.  While technically true, luring someone to Fresno county without using a meth pipe is as easy as “tempting” someone to spend their summer vacay in the Travelocity hotspot that is Wyoming. 

On 7/10/2019 at 2:01 PM, IndianaJet said:

It probably got more fanfare because Sanchez was promoting it - he was more concerned with making sure everyone knew he was doing the "right thing" rather than just doing the "right thing".

Sam doesn't care if his unofficial practices are in the news.....he just wants to get guys together and practice more.

Exactly what I was thinking. Remember that from day 1 Sanchez was all about building himself up into some kind of celebrity status. No doubt Sanchez/manager had press arranged ahead of time. They had those tshirts, etc. 

Knowing the way Sam is (seems), I'd bet his last concern was if it made it into a tweet. Bet it was a coach or front office that slipped it to the little sh*thead. 

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

A little bigger view.

IMG_4541.JPG

Ok so Dortch is 5-8 standing next to 6-0 Burnett and the look pretty close in height and Crowder is 5-9 and looks shorter than Dortch. I get that Dortch has shoes and Burnett and Crowder don’t but still.