Tickets/ where to sit?

Hi all,

I am a Brit travelling over and I have to admit I am not the biggest spectator of NFL but starting to get into slowly as a lot of my rugby friends are huge fans. 

I will be attending the Cleveland game and I was wandering where the best place is to sit not necessary in terms of viewing points but for atmosphere/ best experience- aka the beers and nice people I suppose as I will be attending on my own. 

Many thanks for all your help! 

Nathan 

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Why not just come and watch the game with the rest of us?

@joewilly12 is having his inaugural “football under the gazebo” viewing party that night.

His neighbor is bringing clams.

@T0mShane and @BROOKLYN JET have promised to put on a halftime show like no other.

Its sure to be the social event of the season!

If you did not include me, this would be the gayest sh*t ever.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

@joewilly12 is having his inaugural “football under the gazebo” viewing party that night.

@T0mShane and @BROOKLYN JET have promised to put on a halftime show like no other.

This is so not happening. 

I live in a respectable upscale neighborhood where all of you would be arrested if you were lucky or beaten by neighbors we don't allow strangers here. 

I never got the gazebo, Home Depot backordered it became a problem and we are looking into  other options. 

Clams on  Monday Night wont be on the menu either it will pizza or a 6 ft sub. 

Sorry but none of you are invited anywhere near my home. 

Enjoy the game. 

Image result for gated neighborhood fence pics

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This is so not happening. 

I live in a respectable upscale neighborhood where all of you would be arrested if you were lucky or beaten by neighbors we don't allow strangers here. 

I never got the gazebo, Home Depot backordered it became a problem and we are looking into  other options. 

Clams on  Monday Night wont be on the menu either it will pizza or a 6 ft sub. 

Sorry but none of you are invited anywhere near my home. 

Enjoy the game. 

All of your repressed sexual urges are manifesting in a lot of outward hostility. Get help before you assault someone, maybe @T0mShane can give you a hand

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

All of your repressed sexual urges are manifesting in a lot of outward hostility. Get help before you assault someone, maybe @T0mShane can give you a hand

No hostility no sexual urges no urges to assault anyone take your own advice as you seem to be the one who needs a hand with things. 

16 hours ago, nng said:

Hi all,

I am a Brit travelling over and I have to admit I am not the biggest spectator of NFL but starting to get into slowly as a lot of my rugby friends are huge fans. 

I will be attending the Cleveland game and I was wandering where the best place is to sit not necessary in terms of viewing points but for atmosphere/ best experience- aka the beers and nice people I suppose as I will be attending on my own. 

Nathan 

Welcome, Nathan!  Provided you are a Browns fan, @SAR I will gladly offer you his tickets, as well as perhaps a free ride in his 1997 5-series.

More seriously though, if you're in it for atmosphere, the lower tier back of the endzone might suit you best.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

Welcome, Nathan!  Provided you are a Browns fan, @SAR I will gladly offer you his tickets, as well as perhaps a free ride in his 1997 5-series.

More seriously though, if you're in it for atmosphere, the lower tier back of the endzone might suit you best.

Hey Nathan, after our big win over the Bills this game is going to be big hype and I'm expecting to get 2x face value for my tickets.  My section features the best non-club seat view in the entire stadium, has nothing but J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets fans fans fans and is in the first row giving you the freedom to avoid conflict with those rough 'Merican 'stand up braaah' types who can't hold their ale.

$1,000 USD is £798 GBP.  Do you have Zelle?

SAR I

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

*pommel horse sex dungeon

@T0mShane listen dude whatever sick animalistic ways you practice sex i'm so not interested or do I care. 

Your nonsense is getting old you are starting to remind me of SAR I with the classless low-life act here. 

He's about money and you about drugs, alcohol, sex and a demented lifestyle. 

Don't make me put you on ignore. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane listen dude whatever sick animalistic ways you practice sex i'm so not interested or do I care. 

Your nonsense is getting old you are starting to remind me of SAR I with the classless low-life act here. 

He's about money and you about drugs, alcohol, sex and a demented lifestyle. 

Don't make me put you on ignore. 

Put him on ignore.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, nng said:

Hi all,

Nathan 

Go to a home Eagle home game, preferably Dallas or NY., but any will do. Oh, opposing colors could be detrimental to your health. :D

18 hours ago, SAR I said:

Hey Nathan, after our big win over the Bills this game is going to be big hype and I'm expecting to get 2x face value for my tickets.  My section features the best non-club seat view in the entire stadium, has nothing but J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets fans fans fans and is in the first row giving you the freedom to avoid conflict with those rough 'Merican 'stand up braaah' types who can't hold their ale.

SAR I

A wealthy man would take the gent, or give him a ticket.

20 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

On 7/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, 14 in Green said:

If @kelly goes I'll crash the party

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im happily married she's all yours buddy. 

I just mentioned that in my edit, buddy. I was only kidding.

@GATA seems really cool though, she seems like she’d be fun at a party. I’m leery of @kelly though. There’s something telling me that “she’s” actually a 50ish year old man. Has anyone ever actually seen her in person?

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@GATA seems really cool though, she seems like she’d be fun at a party. I’m leery of @kelly though. There’s something telling me that “she’s” actually a 50ish year old man. Has anyone ever actually seen her in person?

Kelly could be Richie Rich in drag for all we know. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Im happily married she's all yours buddy. 

I'm not a home wrecker. 

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Facts !

I love a good drag show tho. @kelly

• Haha 1