Tickets/ where to sit?

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

You [content removed}

This post has been revoked by JN servers.  Please read below for more detail:

Engaging in debate with SAR I on JetNation reqiures a Personal Conversation License.  Our records indicate you have none.

Thank you for visiting JetNation, the #1 Jets site on the internet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Engaging in debate with SAR I on JetNation reqiures a Personal Conversation License.  Our records indicate you have none.

Cool story Richie Rich we can discuss it further when I buy seats (NO PSL's or PCL's) next to yours this season for a game TBD. 

I was a season ticket holder longer than you have ever been with perfect attendance. 

I will even buy a you beer and a pretzel with blue collar money. 

No harm no foul. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cool story Richie Rich [content deleted]

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

So another words you wont be there the tickets are sold. 

33 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cool story Richie Rich we can discuss it further when I buy seats (NO PSL's or PCL's) next to yours this season for a game TBD. 

I was a season ticket holder longer than you have ever been with perfect attendance. 

I will even buy a you beer and a pretzel with blue collar money. 

No harm no foul. 

I would look forward to this wholeheartedly.  No joke.  Get some 232A's, come down and introduce yourself, let's go get a beer and a pretzel and smoke the peace pipe.

As far as the Browns game, all 4 of my seats are spoken for, my kids are fighting over who gets to go with mom and dad.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I would look forward to this wholeheartedly.  No joke.  Get some 232A's, come down and introduce yourself, let's go get a beer and a pretzel and smoke the peace pipe.

As far as the Browns game, all 4 of my seats are spoken for, my kids are fighting over who gets to go with mom and dad.

SAR I

Absolutely we can make this happen as soon as I can get to a game. :cheers:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

personally I love @GATA with all my heart so you hounds ease back 

Don’t worry man. The field is yours. As attractive as @GATA is, she’s probably about the same age as my daughter, and I live almost 700 miles from New Jersey.

Plus I have my hands full down here. I’m seeing a very attractive 52 year old woman who just got mother daughter boob jobs for herself and her knockout 28 year old daughter. We all live in a golf community off the ocean. They don’t golf, but love the beach.

Lets just say I’ve been playing a lot less golf lately, and have been spending a lot of “quality time” working on my tan at the beach and having bbqs by my pool.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Don’t worry man. The field is yours. As attractive as @GATA is, she’s probably about the same age as my daughter, and I live almost 700 miles from New Jersey.

Plus I have my hands full down here. I’m seeing a very attractive 52 year old woman who just got mother daughter boob jobs for herself and her knockout 28 year old daughter. We all live in a golf community off the ocean. They don’t golf, but love the beach.

Lets just say I’ve been playing a lot less golf lately, and have been spending a lot of “quality time” working on my tan at the beach and having bbqs by my pool.

Nice wish you the best you deserve it. 

My neighbors just moved to South Carolina. 

13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Bless ??????

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nice wish you the best you deserve it. 

My neighbors just moved to South Carolina. 

It’s a nice life down here Joe.

when your back feels better, you and your wife should rent a place for about a month, and see if you like it. Even if your kids are up north, it’s only about a hour and a half direct flight back home.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Well, it sure sounds like you've been getting a grip on yourself quite regularly.

And not any part of that story about you ogling the physique of the much younger daughter of the woman you're dating is the least bit creepy sounding.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

It’s a nice life down here Joe.

when your back feels better, you and your wife should rent a place for about a month, and see if you like it. Even if your kids are up north, it’s only about a hour and a half direct flight back home.

We might think about it. 

24 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, it sure sounds like you've been getting a grip on yourself quite regularly.

And not any part of that story about you ogling the physique of the much younger daughter of the woman you're dating is the least bit creepy sounding.

I guess I can’t plead the 5th here.

You’re right, my friend. I guess I’m just a creep. ? 

It’s not all my fault though, they’re from Georgia, and have that same accent as they would if they grew up on Tara in the movie Gone with the Wind.

I mean, what’s a man to do?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@Spoot-Face @joewilly12 @T0mShane @GATA And everyone else.

Remember how this thread started? Some guy from England asking about seats for a Jets game. LOL

Did anyone even bother to reply to the poor guy before we turned this into such a complete mess?

Huh? I figured it was Woody Johnson. 

YOU derailed the thread. 

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Remember how this thread started? Some guy from England asking about seats for a Jets game. LOL

Did anyone even bother to reply to the poor guy before we turned this into such a complete mess?

I told him to go to the Bahamas. There’s nothing as soul-crushing as seeing Euro tourists ambling around Times Square three days into their New York trip depressed out of their minds over being repeatedly robbed by those red tour bus scams and paying $80 bucks for garbage cheeseburgers at Heartland Brewery. Literally no one should ever visit Manhattan for “sightseeing.” You need to go there with a single mission (concert, broadway play, etc) and then GTFO ASAFP. It’s a soulless den of unchecked capitalist vampirism. At least do some research and go get real food in Queens or Brooklyn. 

16 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I have no idea how it started. I only joined in once it was a complete mess...

I wonder if that says something about me?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2