Tickets/ where to sit?

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Should I marry @GATA or @kelly joe

Well, if you wanted to marry Gata, you'd first have to fight @Pac, but if you wanted to marry Kelly, you'd be fighting persecution and intolerance over your lifestyle choice for the rest of your life.

The choice seems pretty clear to me.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, if you wanted to marry Gata, you'd first have to fight @Pac, but if you wanted to marry Kelly, you'd be fighting persecution and intolerance over your lifestyle choice for the rest of your life.

I’ve heard that @Pac is built like a chipotle-infused couch cushion.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Pac gets winded walking from his computer desk to the refrigerator. He'd punch himself out in 2 swings

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Pac gets winded walking from his computer desk to the refrigerator. He'd punch himself out in 2 swings

Of all the terrible, vicious things have written to me and about me on message boards in my lifetime, "Hey, you have to worry about @Pac" might be the most insulting and offensive of them all. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Of all the terrible, vicious things have written to me and about me on message boards in my lifetime, "Hey, you have to worry about @Pac" might be the most insulting and offensive of them all. 

I dont think pac is much of a danger to you unless you were deep fat fried, glazed or wrapped in bacon 

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

I dont think pac is much of a danger to you unless you were deep fat fried, glazed or wrapped in bacon 

I’ve only seen one picture of @Pac and it’s the one where he’s standing with @JiF and Klacko where it looks like a still from some midwestern juvenile detention center production of Stand By Me. 

• Haha 2

@T0mShane  

I have an idea for the lounge give me some time to work out the details and liabilities, we can call it the T0mShane dating game or JetNations most eligible bachelor.........

True love can and will be found for you with a little help from your friends on JetNation there are obviously a lot of single men and ladies here. 

• Post of the Week 2

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane  

I have an idea for the lounge give me some time to work out the details and liabilities, we can call it the T0mShane dating game or JetNations most eligible bachelor.........

True love can and will be found for you with a little help from your friends on JetNation there are obviously a lot of single men and ladies here. 

This is the most terrifying post I’ve ever read.

12 hours ago, CTM said:

Tom went down on the first swing, so its a double knock out.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Meanwhile you look like the Willard version of Crispin Glover.  I'd flatten you with an open hand slap.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve only seen one picture of @Pac and it’s the one where he’s standing with @JiF and Klacko where it looks like a still from some midwestern juvenile detention center production of Stand By Me. 

Not sure what you think you saw in that 10 year old picture.  I'm very masculine.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane  

this could be pure gold, Joewilly

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

This is the most terrifying post I’ve ever read.

Terrifying for you, yes. But for the rest of us? It beats the hell outta another Gase or Darnold projection thread.

C’mon, T0m.   joewilly plotting your love life... What could go wrong?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

this could be pure gold, Joewilly

Terrifying for you, yes. But for the rest of us? It beats the hell outta another Gase or Darnold projection thread.

C’mon, T0m.   joewilly plotting your love life... What could go wrong?

COOL COOL CAN I DATE YOUR WOMAN’S HOT DAUGHTER 14 IN GREEN? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

I thought you went to all the games , you Benedict Arnold .

Out of the 10 home games per year I am usually able to attend 7 or 8 missing a few due to work and family conflicts.  In my 20th year of being a season ticket holder in two different sections of two different stadiums I find that is on par with other season ticket holders and nothing to be ashamed of.

SAR I

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Out of the 10 home games per year I am usually able to attend 7 or 8 missing a few due to work and family conflicts.  In my 20th year of being a season ticket holder in two different sections of two different stadiums I find thatis on par with other season ticket holders and nothing to be ashamed of.

SAR I

STH, can never achieve ''PSL Investment Gold''.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

COOL COOL CAN I DATE YOUR WOMAN’S HOT DAUGHTER 14 IN GREEN? 

No way. I’m a creep remember?

It’s going to take some time, and a lot of scheming (along with plenty of Tito’s) but I have plans for that little minx. ?

On 7/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, nng said:

Hi all,

I am a Brit travelling over and I have to admit I am not the biggest spectator of NFL but starting to get into slowly as a lot of my rugby friends are huge fans. 

I will be attending the Cleveland game and I was wandering where the best place is to sit not necessary in terms of viewing points but for atmosphere/ best experience- aka the beers and nice people I suppose as I will be attending on my own. 

Many thanks for all your help! 

Nathan 

My apologies for what has happened in this thread. I'm going to send you a personal message answering your question and giving some suggestions. 

To everyone else knock it off. These inside jokes are polluting the board and everyone joking about everyone's masculinity isn't funny.

• Upvote 2