I want a brand new Jets Jersey

I don't think there's anyone on the team that's worth it right now. You want someone that you can either wear when they're long gone or something that's ironic and gets a laugh. i.e. Al Toon or Coles for the first category, or something like Brooks Bollinger or Curtis Conway for the second category. Otherwise it's not worth shelling out the $$$ for as jerseys aren't cheap. Looking at the roster right now IMO there's nobody that's a sure thing for either of those two rulesets.

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't think there's anyone on the team that's worth it right now. You want someone that you can either wear when they're long gone or something that's ironic and gets a laugh. i.e. Al Toon or Coles for the first category, or something like Brooks Bollinger or Curtis Conway for the second category. Otherwise it's not worth shelling out the $$$ for as jerseys aren't cheap. Looking at the roster right now IMO there's nobody that's a sure thing for either of those two rulesets.

I’d get an Adams jersey. 

I’m sure @T0mShane has at least one. 

84721B11-3213-42CE-BC4C-B0A095599FD7.jpeg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Toon and Coles weren't worth getting in their first couple of seasons either.  There's a certain amount of guesswork in picking a jersey.  Would feel safe for awhile with Darnold, Enunwa, QW, Herndon and Adams.  There's enough to colder from.  Otherwise you'll never get one

Darnold, Jamal, Bell, Leonard Williams will all go into the hall of fame as Jets with a minimum of two rings each. That makes it worth buying their jerseys.
I hate that Maye leaves before the 2nd Super Bowl. Big mistake on his part taking more money from the Texans.

From your lips to God’s ears!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, jeTMAC said:

I'm thinking spot light White number 11 or 81!!! 

Get Darnold man.  Dont play games here.  The way players switch teams these days I would go with the guy who has the best chance to stay a Jet for life.  Maybe Adams.  Enunwa will be gone in two years.  :( 

White is good. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, jeTMAC said:

I'm thinking spot light White number 11 or 81!!! 

Buy an authentic and get it customized with your name on the back. That's what I did. Then you never have to buy another jersey again. I got tired of buying a new jersey every year because the player was no longer in the team. I have countless jerseys that just collect dust.  Abraham, Cole's, Sanchez, Favre, Revis, Vilma, Moss etc. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Buy an authentic and get it customized with your name on the back. That's what I did. Then you never have to buy another jersey again. I got tired of buying a new jersey every year because the player was no longer in the team. I have countless jerseys that just collect dust.  Abraham, Cole's, Sanchez, Favre, Revis, Vilma, Moss etc. 

Do not do this. Unless you are in your 40's and still drink Coors Light and wear at least a size 44 waist and spend your weekends listening to old Dire Straits albums. Then you're good to go because you've given up on life already anyways. Otherwise don't be that guy.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Do not do this. Unless you are in your 40's and still drink Coors Light and wear at least a size 44 waist and spend your weekends listening to old Dire Straits albums. Then you're good to go because you've given up on life already anyways. Otherwise don't be that guy.

Image result for fat guy in a new york jets jersey

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hey, except for the 44 waist I am all those things!

BTW "Making Movies" is a great album!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Could someone explain the actual differences in the "quality" levels? Are any of them actually comfortable? How do they fit to size? Thanks in advance,

$349 = Elite Jersey = On Field pro quality, the real thing, all numbers and letters are heavyweight fabric and are stitched on.

$149 = Limited Jersey = Step down in fabric quality, all numbers and letters are low-weight fabric applique and ironed on.

$99 = Game Jersey = The kind they sell at Modell's, all numbers and letters are vinyl and ironed on.

$79 = Legend Jersey = Same as Game jersey, no side mesh panels, loose/relaxed non-sport fit.

Detail is good on the NFL shop site, you can learn a lot more there.  The Elite's are awesome but are cut like a player jersey and have rather short sleeves with elastic cinching, not for everyone.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

On 7/11/2019 at 1:30 PM, Maxman said:

Darnold, Jamal, Bell, Leonard Williams will all go into the hall of fame as Jets with a minimum of two rings each. That makes it worth buying their jerseys.

I hate that Maye leaves before the 2nd Super Bowl. Big mistake on his part taking more money from the Texans.

What makes you think that Leonard Williams will ever be in the hall of Fame, unless you buy him an admissions ticket? Maybe you meant Q Williams, that's more practical. As far as Leonard, I would bet you whatever you want that it will never happen.

giphy.gif

I’m not one for jerseys.

However, a man who works for the Jets comes down and plays golf a few weeks each year at my club. He always brings a box of Jets gear for the people who work in the pro shop. They know I’m a Jet fan, so they give it to me.

Always a mix of tee shirts, hats, visors, a sweatshirt and a golf jacket and some polos.

Its like Christmas in June for me, but sucks for the other Jets fans who live here. (Tip the guys in the shop once in a while you cheap ba***rds, lol) we have an ex Jets Coach who lives here. He says I get more free Jets stuff then he did when he was the HC.