jeTMAC

I want a brand new Jets Jersey

On 7/11/2019 at 11:57 AM, Jet Nut said:

Toon and Coles weren't worth getting in their first couple of seasons either.

Sure they were. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

Sure they were. 

You're actually saying getting a Coles jersey was a sure fire, can't miss, he's here for life ipuniform to buy in his first few seasons?  

You do realize the point of the thread is, at least to me, who do you invest big money on a jersey.  And when I said Coles early it made sense and I was right given he was gone after 3 years, right? 

Toon was a stretch but I was thinking along the lines of you need time if you're looking sure fire, he's here long term.  Usually takes more than 2 or 3 seasons

On 7/11/2019 at 5:38 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Do not do this. Unless you are in your 40's and still drink Coors Light and wear at least a size 44 waist and spend your weekends listening to old Dire Straits albums. Then you're good to go because you've given up on life already anyways. Otherwise don't be that guy.

I do NOT listen to Dire Straits anymore! Well, sometimes, but only their greatest hits. 

Wanted to buy a jersey since the whole uniform change but changed my mind and bought 2 shirts, shorts, and my gf a shirt for the same price as a jersey. Much better value IMO. 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:38 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Do not do this. Unless you are in your 40's and still drink Coors Light and wear at least a size 44 waist and spend your weekends listening to old Dire Straits albums. Then you're good to go because you've given up on life already anyways. Otherwise don't be that guy.

haters know GIF

I don't like the sleeves on the new jerseys with the exception of the Elite jersey they are like a t-shirt sleeve is what it looks like from what I can see.

I want one too, but apparently they don't come in 5x just yet.

/shrug.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jet_Engine1 said:

I do NOT listen to Dire Straits anymore! Well, sometimes, but only their greatest hits. 

Heard Money For Nothing the other day on Sirius radio and they bleeped out a mildly offensive word. Weird. 

Having said that, Knoppfler is still a pretty good guitarist. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Heard Money For Nothing the other day on Sirius radio and they bleeped out a mildly offensive word. Weird. 

Having said that, Knoppfler is still a pretty good guitarist. 

It's funny that Dire Straits is known for the one song that is completely out of their usual style, and mostly just because of the crazy old video. 

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It's funny that Dire Straits is known for the one song that is completely out of their usual style, and mostly just because of the crazy old video. 

Funny my late father in law liked this country album he heard and I looked at the cover and it was Knopfler. 

• Upvote 1