Countdowns!

Let the countdowns begin!

• Two weeks to camp!  It is so refreshing to hear actual hitting on the first day of camp!
  • Seven weeks to the start of college football season!  Never too early to start scouting for the 2020 draft.
  • Eight weeks to opening day.  There is more excitement for this year's opening day than any opener I can remember.
  • Twelve weeks to the end of Q1 for the season.  Let's face it, we'll know A LOT by then.  Is this team on the right track.  Has Darnold seen the light?  Are the new unis as nice as they seem?
  • Eighteen weeks until meaningful December football is back at MetLife.

I'll stop here. 

52 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Let the countdowns begin!

• Two weeks to camp!  It is so refreshing to hear actual hitting on the first day of camp!
  • Seven weeks to the start of college football season!  Never too early to start scouting for the 2020 draft.
  • Eight weeks to opening day.  There is more excitement for this year's opening day than any opener I can remember.
  • Twelve weeks to the end of Q1 for the season.  Let's face it, we'll know A LOT by then.  Is this team on the right track.  Has Darnold seen the light?  Are the new unis as nice as they seem?
  • Eighteen weeks until meaningful December football is back at MetLife.

I'll stop here. 

HOORAH! Pass the hot wings.