NY Rangers reboot 2019-20

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If it is Parkinson’s that would be a real shame. I love Al. And you’re right about MSG, they should let him go as long as he wants to. 

One thing about the Rangers, and JD reiterated it last night. They have a family approach with everybody involved with the team including the fans.

It really shows by letting Al continue to work in that condition, and how they bring in former players to work for the organization, including Nemchinov's daughter to be a translator. :) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 7:50 PM, Losmeister said:

i meant 14 SA...

pre-season, but outshot 14-5??  ffs

I thought Hank was done three years ago.

Ugly win but still a good win last night,  THAT Jets team is a talented team which I think will become clearer as the season goes along.. 

3 hours ago, EM31 said:

I thought Hank was done three years ago.

Ugly win but still a good win last night,  THAT Jets team is a talented team which I think will become clearer as the season goes along.. 

fwiw, i love henrik...      but....      he's not what he used to be...and yeah, Jets have talent..

both big signings scored for us...   both great shots....

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

fwiw, i love henrik...      but....      he's not what he used to be...and yeah, Jets have talent..

both big signings scored for us...   both great shots....

Now all we need to work on is the whole not giving up the equalizer within 30 seconds of taking a lead thing.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i dont know about this D and our goalkeeping

It's still early and we've had a crazy schedule with all the off days.  Glad we finally get to watch some hockey going forward.  So ridiculous that we had all that time off so early in the season.  As if the team really needed all that "recovery time" 3 games into the season.  I think we have young talent in the minors but JD is playing the long game this year.  I'd be happy if we were fun to watch but missed the playoffs and got into the lottery.  It's supposed to be a terrific draft and there's supposed to be a franchise changing player in Alexis Lafreniere.  But I think they said there's something like 8 guys of the quality of Hughes/Kakko in next year's draft.  Double check me on that but, even if I'm off, I don't think I'm too far off.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Won 5 of the last 7. Awesome to see Kakko get 2 and the OT winner.

all day.

And Fox?? ooo, that's some reason to get enthusiastic...

now we gotta get Trouba going....

Panarin is as advertised...    pass to Fox on his goal was sweet

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

all day.

And Fox?? ooo, that's some reason to get enthusiastic...

now we gotta get Trouba going....

Panarin is as advertised...    pass to Fox on his goal was sweet

Fox is unreal. Great vision and ability to get his teammates the puck in scoring areas and the same goes for Panarin. 

Chytil has also been awesome since being called up.

• 2 weeks later...