Losmeister

NY Rangers reboot 2019-20

On 8/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, 14 in Green said:

Myself and @section314 go way back with this team.

Im talking Harry Howell, Orland “the Policeman” Kurtenbach and Jim “the Chief” Neilson back, lol.

I am a “now I can die in peace” fan ever since we won the Cup in’94. All I ever wanted was to see it once in my lifetime, and never have to hear that damn 1940 chant from the assholes in Uniondale.

All this “the Rangers have the top prospect pool” talk is foreign to me...  But I’m down for another run at this. It’s starting to remind me of back when Brad Park and Walter Tzachuk came up together, or the Duguay, Greshner, ooh la la Sassoon era.

That run to the Cup finals in 1979 was still one of the greatest post seasons in New York history. The fact that they beat the Flyers and Islanders to get there was even sweeter. That  Ranger team was the last one to beat the Islanders in a playoff series for 5 years!  It still kills me that management broke up that team the next year by trading 5 guys to get Barry Beck.

• Upvote 3

Good move. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

No further review of the Trouba check, NHL officials deemed it a clean full body hit.

As it should be. Hockey is a contact sport, no matter how much the new media "elite" try to change it.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company