Losmeister

NY Rangers reboot 2019-20

Never would’ve thought Mac Miller and Brady would be off this team before the end of 2020

9 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I friggin love this team. 

Youngest team in the league and they are playing out of their minds right now.

Huge back to back with the Flyers Friday and Sunday. Philly is 5 points ahead of them. 

Let's go boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team has me pumped. There exciting young and playing well. 
Masterful job by the FO to get meaningful hockey back in a 2 year span, after a nice 7-8 year run before. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, EM31 said:

Wow.... Hank is pretty deep down the depth chart in that case.

Still, the hot hand and all that.  Cannot argue with Quinn's decisions up until this point.  Coach of the year contender for sure.

They said it last night but if the rangers make the playoffs he’s gotta he coach of the year. 

26 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Krieder is out with a fractured foot. 😞

How long usually for something like that?

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

If he was one of our Amazin Mets??? A year, maybe two.

Day to day 

setback 

15 day dl

another setback 

amputation 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

So this home and home with Flyers could've gone better....

Definitely. They did show some life in the 3rd at least. 
Took my son to his first ranger game today. Actually his first professional sports  game and being a met jet ranger fan I feel it’s only fitting for him to learn the emotion of disappointment these teams will undoubtedly supply for the rest of his life. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Complete the “Quartet of Suffering” and include the Knicks to make his life insufferable! 🤦‍♂️

Technically I am a Knick fan also but don’t watch much basketball at this point. The dedication to the NBA isn’t there but I’m sure if the knicks  ever straightened there act out I’d start to watch a lil

Someone was saying at the garden yesterday. That there is no fighting on kids day (Sunday was kids day), like an unwritten rule and supposedly part of the reason for 10 min misconduct on Lemieux. Anyone ever here anything like this? Seems far fetched to me

12 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Hey your son is going to group watching a Rangers dynasty lead by Igor Kakko Panarin and others like Kravtsov that I don’t feel like naming. 

The rangers don’t belong lumped in with the futility of the Mets and jets, but it sounded good for The whoa is me fandom, met jet fans go thru. Like it was said in this thread before, They have been one of the better run franchises in the nhl for the past 15 years. Only thing they have in common is the number of championships in the passed 25 years 

• Upvote 1

Larry brooks has an article today making an argument that the Mika-Brassard trade is turning out better than the Gomez-McDonaugh trade. Crazy. Actually a credit to the FO to even have two of these such lopsided trades in 8-10 year span. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

For some weird reason I remember exactly where I was when I heard the trade on WFAN in my car and thinking that I liked it. I never could’ve imagined he’d be this good though. 

I remember too except I was a fan of brassard and new nothing reallly of Mika. 

Six degrees of separation 

trade Gomez 

Cap space to sign gaborik

gaborik for brassard 

brassard for minka

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company