Losmeister

NY Rangers reboot 2019-20

On 7/12/2019 at 5:06 PM, Losmeister said:

wow. sign John Davidson as Prez

latest?cb=20110114173308

(loved that!)

and then...

bam bam bam...    making moves...      should be watchable

concerned that Henrik is past it and we have no slution there, but we'll see...

I love that Hank wants to play his entire career with the Rangers, but I would’ve traded him before the start of last season. Now? Meh. What do you think we’d get? Would it really be worth doing at this point?

Myself and @section314 go way back with this team.

Im talking Harry Howell, Orland “the Policeman” Kurtenbach and Jim “the Chief” Neilson back, lol.

I am a “now I can die in peace” fan ever since we won the Cup in’94. All I ever wanted was to see it once in my lifetime, and never have to hear that damn 1940 chant from the assholes in Uniondale.

All this “the Rangers have the top prospect pool” talk is foreign to me...  But I’m down for another run at this. It’s starting to remind me of back when Brad Park and Walter Tzachuk came up together, or the Duguay, Greshner, ooh la la Sassoon era.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

He has a no movement clause, can't trade him or send him down unless he waives it.

That's reasonable. A veteran like him has earned it, like a 10 and 5 guy in baseball. 

If we're ready to contend, I'd rather have him with us then anywhere else. At this stage we wouldn't get too much back, so I'm okay with keeping him a Ranger for his entire career if he wants to stay.

• Upvote 1

Second period not going according to plan so far...

It’s so hard being a Ranger fan down here. When the canes win a home game, I can get a free chick filet sandwich, a Whopper or a Sonic shake... I’m sure there are about 5 or 6 other promotions I don’t remember also.

YES

i don’t need no stinking chick filet!!!

Canes pp goal gets me a free Bojangles sausage and biscuit!!!

• Haha 1

I go back a long way with this team...

How long? Think “watching games on channel 9 in black and white” think “the Big Whistle” or Phil Goyette or when Brad Park and Walter Tzachuk were fresh faced rookies... Think “listening to home games on a transistor radio”...

I’ve been through a lot with this team. I had seats up in the Blues back when men were men, and fans knew how to party hard, lol.

My point is, it takes a lot to get me pumped up for the regular season now, especially after seeing the curse of 1940 lifted. But i’ve got to say, I love what I’m seeing right now. Not only are we playing well, we are building a team the way you want to see it done. Sure we all had hopes that this year was going to be the start of something good, but because we are Ranger fans, you always have that seed of doubt, you’re never quite certain things will work out. 

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m as all in right now as I’ve ever been. This team is young, talented, and they’re flying right now! I couldn’t be happier, and I really think this is the beginning, it’s only going to get better!

Damn, I’ve waited a long time to see this team make a run... Here we go!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Next 4 games....

• Away @Islanders
  • Away @Canadiens
  • Away @Flyers and,
  • Home to Flyers 

Basically going head to head against other teams teams in the wild card mix.  Welcome to the NHL eastern conference playoffs conversation.

Trade deadline coming up on Tuesday too.  I wonder if Carolina is looking for a goalie?  If Hank would agree to go he would become their #1 instantly

It's sad how the King's career is ending. As much as we love him, his time isn't now. It seems he's the only one who doesn't realize that.

I can't bring myself to get angry over it, he was that great a Ranger, but it's the classic case of an athlete not knowing when to move on.

If we're at the point where we're upset about beating the Isles in OT on the road, I think we're doing okay.

Just saying.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

How long usually for something like that?

If he was one of our Amazin Mets??? A year, maybe two.

So this home and home with Flyers could've gone better....

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company