Brett Berard
LW

Matt Rempe
C

From NSH

Hugo Ollas
G

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Wow 2 picks we got in the 5th round could have gone in the 2nd and 3rd.

Does that mean we over-drafted Cullen and Tarnstrom?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Does that mean we over-drafted Cullen and Tarnstrom?

I thought of that too, but I don't thinks so.

I'm not sure he was trying to say that Cullen and Tarnstrom would have been there in round 5 as much as he was saying that he wouldn't have been surprised if Berard and Vierling went in rounds 2 and 3.

6 minutes ago, EM31 said:

I am so ready for Hockey to start back up.

The rest of the sporting landscape is so..... Never mind, the people on this board already know what the rest of the sporting universe looks like.

Let's go Rangers!!!!

nothing to look forward to till New Year's day.

Hopefully they can start putting some fans in the Garden again

On 11/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Signe me up for a #13 Lafreniere.

I love these unis. I was thinking earlier who I should get. I was thinking Mika or Fox, probably won't go with Lafreniere just because I want to see him play first. What do you guys think I should go with?

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

No offense Hank but I personally don't want you back, at least not right now. When he left it felt to me like he turned his back on us. He should've called it a career.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I love these unis. I was thinking earlier who I should get. I was thinking Mika or Fox, probably won't go with Lafreniere just because I want to see him play first. What do you guys think I should go with?

No offense Hank but I personally don't want you back, at least not right now. When he left it felt to me like he turned his back on us. He should've called it a career.

I like the new jersey better than the original '96 ones, less is more. Fox would be good to get, he'll probably be our best defensemen. If you get Mika hold off, because he may get the C this year. I have Mika in the last winter classic jersey we had verse Buffalo. I also have a blue Kakko and white Panarin and an older Kreider. I'll see how Lafreniere looks, I think it would be him or Fox.

They bought Hank out, he was free to do what he did, he still wants to play and a shot to win. I don't like that he's on the Caps, but I won't hold it against him when he retires. He's an all time great Ranger and NHL goaltender. He's arguably the best home grown Ranger ever, right up there with Brian Leetch.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

He thinks he still has gas in the tank but our front office liked the other two moving forward.  I have been on record for the last several years that he has lost something off his fastball but with all of that said he should be able to test the waters.  I don't really see any issue with that.

To paraphrase a different writer.

"Nobody has arms long enough to box with father time" - but everyone has the right to try