Losmeister

NY Rangers reboot 2019-20

37 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

We played poorly, but the difference in the game came down to that 1st goal. Skjei with the big hit on Fast who ended up leaving, but not before he coughed up the puck in our zone. That led to the quick pass and great shot to beat Hank who had good position on the play.

The good thing about the Skjei hit I thought was that the Rangers responded with hard physical play of their own. In years past we would’ve backed down and gotten dominated physically but the team definitely showed they weren’t scared the throw the body or drop the gloves. 

• Upvote 2

Igor in tonight but it won’t matter if the effort from the rest of the team is identical to what we’ve been seeing. Players like Kreider, Mika, Panarin and others have to step up to keep this thing alive. 

• Upvote 1

I’m more sad than I am mad right now. Rangers were really fun to watch this year and I’m happy to have shared this ride with you guys. Maybe we will get Lafreniere and come back better than ever next season. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EM31 said:

OK I am psyched.  Looks like Jets football and Knicks basketball is about as barren as it is possible for them to get.

I know the finals are not even over yet but has the NHL announced plans for next season? When will it start and what stadia will be used?  

<thanks in advance Brooklyn>

They don't really have a set plan yet. I'm pretty sure they just came out and said that the season could start as late as January.

• Upvote 1

Sad to see Staal go but it was time. A great Ranger and a guy I would take on my team any day. Unfortunately that era of Rangers hockey is coming to an end. Those were some great years. 

• Upvote 2

Really happy about the Yankees win last night and excited for game 2 but today is an extremely sad day. I’m definitely a younger poster on this site and wasn’t around for 94. Hank was pretty much all I knew growing up hence he’s my favorite player of all time. When I heard the news last night I wasn’t shocked or devastated I was just sad. A chunk of my childhood ended with this. 

Long Live The King 👑 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Signe me up for a #13 Lafreniere.

I love these unis. I was thinking earlier who I should get. I was thinking Mika or Fox, probably won't go with Lafreniere just because I want to see him play first. What do you guys think I should go with?

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

No offense Hank but I personally don't want you back, at least not right now. When he left it felt to me like he turned his back on us. He should've called it a career.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company