jetsman1

Hopeful article about Darnold

Hopeful article about Darnold. Not so hopeful about Gase.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

greateight.jpg

If you can't feel good about these 8 Jets then you are rooting for the wrong team.

SAR I

Gase has a lot to prove. Nothing wrong having reservations about a newly hired HC.

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As an experienced NFL head coach, would you not agree that he is superior to:

Todd Bowles
Rex Ryan
Eric Mangini
Herman Edwards
Al Groh

SAR I

Rex Ryan, no. The others, as a coach. Probably. My reservations about him go beyond the x's and o's

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Tell me in detail about your reservations.

SAR I

I think he's a little arrogant. He's a control freak, who doesn't like dissent. when your winning,all's good. When you lose, things can start to unravel quickly.

22 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Really. 

Not what ex players say.

Not why Manning says.

Cutler.

just throw it out there that he should have let the injured Tannehill throw it all over the place.

And listen to the same old whining by Fidelio.  Every thread, every day, all day.  Don't have anything to say, call those who don't agree or who understand the game the "Gase police". Lol, so cute.  Then imagine and throw out as fact that having an injured QB for the majority of his 1 out of 3 stops is blaming his "failures" on everyone else.  

Amazing

I think Fidelio and i are on the same page about Gase. with some justification. Read the comments about Gase from these fans. Some of the points made are well thought out. Not sour grapes. Click on comments section at bottom. If you want, of course.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company