Best way to stream full NFL package

Hi guys,

Looking forward to season.  I am an out-of-town, long suffering Jet fan, who relies on streaming packages to watch the games.  Have had the Direct TV streaming package for the NFL for a long time (now about $400 a year, which has worked, except when games are televised locally). If I am out of town for those games, I can usually squeak by for $5.99 a month on the CBS streaming app.  

But, my sense is that things are changing and NFL package through AT&T/DirectTV may no longer be the best way to get the package, and also the local games if I am not home.  Anyone have a beeline on the best way to get the streaming package this year?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I posted a free way to watch all Jet games from any android device. As far as all games, I can provide you a link to a streaming service that costs either $7 per month or $52 a year.

Could you PM me the link to the streaming service?

Thanks in advance.

23 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

I posted a free way to watch all Jet games from any android device. As far as all games, I can provide you a link to a streaming service that costs either $7 per month or $52 a year.

Can you please PM me the link as well?  I have been paying for the Sunday Ticket.TV package for years, but it still has streaming and quality issues... even with the overpriced subscription. 

15 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

The best method I have found is using Reddit.  You can easily find links for the streams for games, and I run it on my laptop and connect the HDMI cable to the TV, move the mouse over to one of the corners, and you honestly couldn't tell the difference.  

Didn't have to miss a Jets game last year, and it was fantastic.

This but the superior way is just using a chromecast ultra to the TV.  Less wires and don't need the computer/laptop anywhere near the TV if you don't want to :)

On 7/14/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ken Shroy said:

Would you PM me the link as well. Thanks.

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

I am travelling to Paris in Oct, does anyone know if I will be able to get the Jet - Dallas game from there?

Thanks

Like I said in my post Reddit, assuming you have access to internet.

There is also options for mobile for each game, but I never tried any of those, so I cant speak for that.

Someone from this site put me on to gears tv. You need a firestick and it's 15 bucks a month. But you get 400+ Channels including the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL package. As well as pay per view and all subscription based tv like HBO, showtime, cinemax, Starz etc. 

Edited to add that you pay month by month. If your unhappy with the service you just don't pay for the next month. No 1 year contracts. But I've had no problems with it. I watch all UFC and boxing PPVs on this as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

The best method I have found is using Reddit.  You can easily find links for the streams for games, and I run it on my laptop and connect the HDMI cable to the TV, move the mouse over to one of the corners, and you honestly couldn't tell the difference.  

Didn't have to miss a Jets game last year, and it was fantastic.

@jetspenguin pm’ed me the link to Reddit last season. (Thanks again buddy!)

It was great. Just make sure you pick the option with no pop up ads.

Before he helped me with that, I had to go to a sports bar to watch the game each week. I’m not the guy who wants to start drinking and eating bar food from 1230 to 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, so it was a godsend.

• Upvote 1

@Ken Shroy

Could you PM me the link to the streaming service?

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Someone from this site put me on to gears tv. You need a firestick and it's 15 bucks a month. But you get 400+ Channels including the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL package. As well as pay per view and all subscription based tv like HBO, showtime, cinemax, Starz etc. 

Edited to add that you pay month by month. If your unhappy with the service you just don't pay for the next month. No 1 year contracts. But I've had no problems with it. I watch all UFC and boxing PPVs on this as well.

Gears is ok but too expensive.

Ken I would love this if you can send it too me :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

@jetspenguin pm’ed me the link to Reddit last season. (Thanks again buddy!)

It was great. Just make sure you pick the option with no pop up ads.

Before he helped me with that, I had to go to a sports bar to watch the game each week. I’m not the guy who wants to start drinking and eating bar food from 1230 to 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, so it was a godsend.

Well at least the drinking helped with the Jets games outcomes

• Haha 1

I still don't understand why the NFL hasn't decided to Pay Per View games individually.  I think that would be a big money maker for them.  Charge something like $8 - 10 per single game.

I still have DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket.  With all the discounts its essentially free for me at this point, but I really only need it for about 9 or 10 Jets games.  The rest will either be on National TV or I'll attend them in-person.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I still don't understand why the NFL hasn't decided to Pay Per View games individually.  I think that would be a big money maker for them.  Charge something like $8 - 10 per single game.

I still have DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket.  With all the discounts its essentially free for me at this point, but I really only need it for about 9 or 10 Jets games.  The rest will either be on National TV or I'll attend them in-person.

They used to. I remember about 12-15 years ago before I had sunday ticket there was an option to buy an individual game for a STEEP price of $40. Complete rip off IMO. I was young and living with my parents at the time, and I would always pester them about buying access to a game. Now that i'm an independent adult and semi understand finances, I see why they didn't succomb to my request lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BroadwayBen said:

They used to. I remember about 12-15 years ago before I had sunday ticket there was an option to buy an individual game for a STEEP price of $40. Complete rip off IMO. I was young and living with my parents at the time, and I would always pester them about buying access to a game. Now that i'm an independent adult and semi understand finances, I see why they didn't succomb to my request lol. 

$40 is crazy.   You could probably get into the 300 level for $35 to see the game in person.