Best way to stream full NFL package

On 7/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, chrisfaceoff said:

Amazing people are still asking for one with a cost when there is a free option available.

Id gladly pay for the service... but unfortunately the sunday ticket is tied to dish... The free method is not legal and typically will not have the same quality.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Id gladly pay for the service... but unfortunately the sunday ticket is tied to dish... The free method is not legal and typically will not have the same quality.

The free method I posted is legal and easy.

On 7/17/2019 at 9:14 PM, ID. said:

I was thinking about doing this as well, through the international NFL Gamepass service.  Was curious how the payment would work; would it allow me to use my credit card with a US billing address if my VPN has me at a UK IP address?

If anyone here has done this and can confirm, I’d appreciate it.

BTW, I used domestic NFL Gamepass last year, did not like the fact that I had to wait until the 4 o’clock games ended before I could watch the Jets 1 o’clock replay.  Not renewing this year

I have no idea, haven't tried it. but might be worth the try.  

I already have GamePass for the film reviews, but I split it with a couple of folks so the price isn't bad.  I've been on the fence about Sunday Ticket, because I work in real estate, so Sunday is a work day if things are going good.  So I'll probably wait a bit before committing to the Sunday Ticket.  I've tried Reddit, but I hate the sites that make my adblock go crazy or stop working.  I usually end up listening on radio (it comes with GamePass) and then watching it on replay for the film reviews.  

What I wish they had was individualized options.  I don't need access to all games on Sunday Ticket, but if I can get access to just the Jets or whatever favorite team people have.  

I'll try with a couple of IPs later this year and see if it works.  I think the workaround is using PayPal.  Although, I've never tried it so I have no idea.  

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, win4ever said:

I have no idea, haven't tried it. but might be worth the try.  

I already have GamePass for the film reviews, but I split it with a couple of folks so the price isn't bad.  I've been on the fence about Sunday Ticket, because I work in real estate, so Sunday is a work day if things are going good.  So I'll probably wait a bit before committing to the Sunday Ticket.  I've tried Reddit, but I hate the sites that make my adblock go crazy or stop working.  I usually end up listening on radio (it comes with GamePass) and then watching it on replay for the film reviews.  

What I wish they had was individualized options.  I don't need access to all games on Sunday Ticket, but if I can get access to just the Jets or whatever favorite team people have.  

I'll try with a couple of IPs later this year and see if it works.  I think the workaround is using PayPal.  Although, I've never tried it so I have no idea.  

Use the free and legal method I posted. All Jet games on any android device.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

You are very wrong.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:03 AM, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

The service works legit. A lot of people use a vpn while watching IPTV . I don't. if it's illegal they are going to go after the people providing the service and profiting from it. Not the users. 

That is a nice thought, but I have had numerous people come to me for advice after getting hit up for using a hot box, illegal pay-per-view download and for downloading music from "mule" sites. 

20 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

That is a nice thought, but I have had numerous people come to me for advice after getting hit up for using a hot box, illegal pay-per-view download and for downloading music from "mule" sites. 

Well I'm not sure what a "hot box" is but downloading anything is dangerous and clealry illegal.

11 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Well I'm not sure what a "hot box" is but downloading anything is dangerous and clealry illegal.

Hot boxes were the old cable boxes you could get that would give you every channel and all PPV without paying for the premium channels.  The point wasn't whether it was legal or not (It was not) The point was that they went after the end users, those that downloaded music (not just Napster) and those that illegally accessed cable/PPV, not just some business that charged to show a PPV fight.

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Hot boxes were the old cable boxes you could get that would give you every channel and all PPV without paying for the premium channels.  The point wasn't whether it was legal or not (It was not) The point was that they went after the end users, those that downloaded music (not just Napster) and those that illegally accessed cable/PPV, not just some business that charged to show a PPV fight.

OK. I didn't even know those were still around. Can't use stuff like that nowadays. But I do highly recommend an vpn for anyone doing anything online. I don't like anyone able to see what I do, regardless.