With the number XX pick in the 2020 draft, the New York Jets select...

They will be picking top 10. How is it that one thinks that by phrasing the question as, "Where will the Jets be picking in the draft? ", that it's any different than how many games will the Jets win in 2019? The answer is simple....

This Jets team still SUCKS. The team overall is so lacking in talent that it's a great big, steamy TURD. Mac, the finally dismissed idiot GM, added a few nice pieces in FA ( something he couldn't possibly do through the draft), thereby attempting to SHINE SH*T. Regardless of what Mac did in FA, this team was still going to be a turd. That's the way it is when the GM couldn't pick talent if his life depended on it.

Now I still support the new front office and hope they can clean up this sh*tty mess, but 2019 is a WASH. They simply did not add enough talent to be any better than a 6 or 7 win team at very best. 

They STINK. And until they start successfully drafting talent, they will always stink regardless of what they do in FA.

13 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

They will be picking top 10. How is it that one thinks that by phrasing the question as, "Where will the Jets be picking in the draft? ", that it's any different than how many games will the Jets win in 2019? The answer is simple....

This Jets team still SUCKS. The team overall is so lacking in talent that it's a great big, steamy TURD. Mac, the finally dismissed idiot GM, added a few nice pieces in FA ( something he couldn't possibly do through the draft), thereby attempting to SHINE SH*T. Regardless of what Mac did in FA, this team was still going to be a turd. That's the way it is when the GM couldn't pick talent if his life depended on it.

Now I still support the new front office and hope they can clean up this sh*tty mess, but 2019 is a WASH. They simply did not add enough talent to be any better than a 6 or 7 win team at very best. 

They STINK. And until they start successfully drafting talent, they will always stink regardless of what they do in FA.

Allow me to introduce you to my friend @Jetster...

10 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

This is outrageous. You make it seem like there are 15 teams in these league loaded at every position. Every team in this league is a few injuries away from disaster. Oline & CB are the biggest concerns with the Jets. They'll play with an above average slot WR in Crowder, a top 3 RB in Bell, a rising TE in Herndon after his suspension (Anderson + Quincy), a very good Dline, still questions at pass rusher but we have no idea what the Q. Williams affect will be on Leo & the edge guys, Polite, Luvu & Copeland. 

Good group of LBs with the addition of a top 5 MLB in Mosely, Jenkins, A.Williamson, a top 5 safety in Adams + hopefully Maye stays healthy. And most importantly a young up & coming QB who will only be 22 years old. We finally have an offensive minded coach & a DC that will light a fire under some of these guys azzes & is light years better than Kacy Rogers. 

The glass is half full, not half empty. Your narrative that they STINK is ridiculous since this group of players & coaching staff haven't played 1 game together yet. Let's revisit after the 1st eight games. 

On 7/14/2019 at 12:19 PM, BroadwayBen said:

Regardless of the pick it better be OL

lol Really? So anybody. So if they drafted the 30th ranked Center over let's say the 2nd ranked CB you would celebrate the selection? 

I'm obviously exaggerating but these kinds of posts always bother me. I just don't understand how Jet fans can approach the draft this way when no GM in his right mind would. 

14 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Great analysis buddy. Top notch.  I Hate Everyone GIF

20 minutes ago, PepPep said:

lol Really? So anybody. So if they drafted the 30th ranked Center over let's say the 2nd ranked CB you would celebrate the selection? 

I'm obviously exaggerating but these kinds of posts always bother me. I just don't understand how Jet fans can approach the draft this way when no GM in his right mind would. 

I get where you're coming from. Its crapshoot currently when it comes to the player rankings/draft selections at this point. I just want to emphasize how important it is for us to try and get a quality franchise OL.