James Bond is now a 25 year old black girl!?

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Loved her in Closer. 

Weird fact, wasn’t a Cheever fan but Eddie Johnston during Cheever’s reign and Gilles Gilbert is my favorite goalie all time (followed by Giacomin). Bobby Orr my favorite sports figure of all time. Grew up a Bruins fan. 

Lol. My Uncle had Ranger tix in early 70's, my cousin told my Aunt we liked the Bruin sweaters so next game we were wearing black Bruin sweaters to Ranger games. NJD came along 10 years later so we were instant Devils fans being we had a team of our own. One playoff game in the late 80's I threw a full cup of beer in Bruin Jay Millers face as he left the ice for starting a fight with no time in the game. The next game a canopy on rollers was employed  covering the opposing teams exit off the ice, Good times Peace, good times.

I just love the mask,  was goalie in HS.

9 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Lol. My Uncle had Ranger tix in early 70's, my cousin told my Aunt we liked the Bruin sweaters so next game we were wearing black Bruin sweaters to Ranger games. NJD came along 10 years later so we were instant Devils fans being we had a team of our own. One playoff game in the late 80's I threw a full cup of beer in Bruin Jay Millers face as he left the ice for starting a fight with no time in the game. The next game a canopy on rollers was employed  covering the opposing teams exit off the ice, Good times Peace, good times.

I just love the mask,  was goalie in HS.

Goalie in grade school, HS and college. Wore a Jacques Plante mask. Always loved Eddie G’s mask. 

My first ever Jersey was Namath, second was the black Bruins sweater. 5th or 6th grade. 

Lost touch in the early 80s became a Devil fan when I moved to NJ. 

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Goalie in grade school, HS and college. Wore a Jacques Plante mask. Always loved Eddie G’s mask. 

My first ever Jersey was Namath, second was the black Bruins sweater. 5th or 6th grade. 

Lost touch in the early 80s became a Devil fan when I moved to NJ. 

Which HS what year did you graduate?

On 7/16/2019 at 8:28 AM, nycdan said:

If they just called her 008, this whole thread wouldn't have been born.

They made the 'next Luke Skywalker' a woman and no one cared because Luke was still Luke (even if he doesn't speak much).  But gender-flip reboots are universally awful.  Can anyone name one that wasn't?  

I liked glow as much as wwe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...