11 days you insufferable pricks.

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Camp baby, football season. Sam goes from boy to Man, the Man. Bell & Crowder be like...damn, he da man! Gase be like, thank god I got offered this gig. Mosely, Poole, all smiles. Even Tru be like, let's play ball. Quinnen mile wide grin tossing lineman around, Leo be like oh sh*t, that boy is good. Pollacks got his work cut out for him but he's up to the task, call him baby Scarnechia. Shawn Jefferson be like Sams the f*ckin Dude! Quincy, Jameson, Robby, Chris, Trevon, you dudes know how lucky you are? You get to play with the f*ckin Dude! 

Gregg W just be like GET THE F*CKING QB!!! TORA...TORA...TORA! It's the dawning of a new Jet era. New Unis, new fans, old fans, SOJFs, it all starts in 11 days. The quest to knockoff the Pats in the AFC East begins in earnest. Gang Green, here they come Tommy. 

Let's do this.  It's go time!

HKJA05a.gif.33910a5106eb73ae9b43e735e5952f15.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry folks
But after 50 years of waiting, for me it’s one game at a time. Yet I must confess, I am very excited by the prospect of all the parts coming together for a really fun season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rangerous said:

can't wait.  nba is unwatchable and the only thing baseball is good for is to take a nap while watching.  the jets are going to come out hot.

I think they need to come out swinging. I agree with the nba since leflop form 2.5 men in Miami it has the nba has gone downhill as a whole

15 hours ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Almost a full hour and not one snide remark from Shane? Something's not right ...

He'll have to outdo his very strange fight club midnight Cowboy narrative. 

• Upvote 1