Sign in to follow this  
WayneChrebet80

ESPN Future Power Rankings-Jets 29

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What does this measure?

ESPN back office New England fandom

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I guess they didnt hear we finally hired the right people...again....just like last time...but this time it's different.

These are the same people who said we would go 0-16 in 2013

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Can’t disagree... Macc gave us a window of 1 season in which we might be successful and that’s this year. Unless Darnold becomes a top 10 QB we’re a team without talent after next season. Joe Douglas has a lot of work ahead of him.

I dunno about that.  QW and Polite were good picks.  Mosely and Bell are locked up long term.  The only this is our offensive line will need a new LT after next season Beachum has about one year left

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Well, they have  offices in the new Rams stadium..so guess what happens now when NE is done

I don’t think the future is as great for the rams as people say

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Football Outsiders 2019 Prospectus released today-anyone download? Jets projected win total I’m guessing is 6.5-7.

The early part of the jets schedule is BRUTAL and then it gets a lot easier after week 6

8 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

They just got a SB as soon as they moved there. The future us already happening. Their owner will be the new Turner/Kraft.

They are the flavor of the month it will wear out.  Gurley might have to retire early and Goff is a soft b-tch 

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

I would put my house up against those gutless ESPN writers that there is no way in hell the Jets pick 4th in the 2020 draft.

RIDICULOUS. 

This team without Cowder, Bell, Mosely, Poole, KO, QW, could have easily been 7-9, 8-8 last year under a competent coaching staff. We went 1-5 in the division alone last year, I don't see that happening this year.

ESPN HATES the jets their back office and on air guys are all fairweather patriots and/giants fans

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company