Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Beaver

5 Players the New York Jets should have never let get away

Recommended Posts

Throughout their history, the New York Jets have had some talented players including these five who should have never been allowed to leave

It’s been a while since the New York Jets were threats in the AFC East, although they hope that’s beginning to change. They were 4-12 last season but they did find a quarterback to build around in Sam Darnold.

 

They’re also revamping their defense thanks to selections such as Alabama’s Quinnen Williams in the 2019 NFL Draft as well as Jamal Adams, the safety they selected sixth overall in the 2017 draft out of LSU.

Of course, rebuilding is a tough process. The Jets understand this but have to feel good about some of this young talent. The only catch is, they need to make sure they don’t allow any of their building blocks to leave in free agency — or get crazy and decide to trade away someone who can be a star.

With that being said, we look at some times in the past when New York did allow someone to leave who they shouldn’t have. Here are five players that Gang Green should have never let get away.

Toughest Omission: Brett Favre, Quarterback

Back in 2008, the Jets made a move to land one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game. They sent a conditional fourth-round pick to the Green Bay Packers in exchange for Brett Favre. The Hall of Fame quarterback had just lost his job to Aaron Rodgers and was in need of a new home.

As for the Jets, they wanted an upgrade from Chad Pennington who was released after No. 4 arrived. Unfortunately, New York didn’t get the Favre we all remember but that was due to a shoulder injury rather than the fact that he was 39 years old.

After going 9-7 as a starter while throwing for 3,472 yards, Favre retired. He then was released by the Jets but came back to play again. Surgery repaired his shoulder and he ended up with the Minnesota Vikings for two more seasons.

He had arguably the best season of his career, throwing for 4,202 yards with 33 touchdowns and just seven picks. He may not have lasted long but those numbers would have looked nice had he put them up while wearing all green.

5. Demario Davis, Linebacker

The Jets allowed linebacker Demario Davis to leave not just once, but twice in his career. A third-round pick out of Arkansas State in 2012, Davis started three games as a rookie and flashed plenty of potential and was moved into the starting lineup as a sophomore. That was also when new defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman switched schemes from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4. Davis played well as one of the two starting inside linebackers, racking up his first career 100-plus tackle season. After registering 107 tackles that season, Davis followed it up with 116 in 2014 while also recording 3.5 sacks. In 2016. Davis hit the open market and was given a two-year contract to join the Cleveland Browns.

The Jets realized they should not have let him go and brought him back in 2017 as they sent Calvin Pryor to Cleveland in exchange for their former linebacker. Davis then had the best season of his career, going for 135 tackles with five sacks. Again, he entered free agency and expressed a desire to stay in New York, but the Jets messed that up and never made an official offer to him.

Davis left again, this time signing with the New Orleans Saints where he helped their entire defense perform at a higher level. Davis tied his career-high with five sacks while notching another 110 tackles and forced two fumbles.

4. Aaron Glenn, Cornerback

One of the better defensive backs to ever play in The Big Apple for the Jets was Aaron Glenn. Taken 12th overall in 1994 out of Texas A&M, Glenn was an instant starter for Pete Carroll’s team. He held his own and registered 67 tackles which remained his career-high (he did tie that total in 2002).

Glenn spent the first eight seasons of his career with the Jets and during that time, he played 121 games and recorded 397 tackles, had 24 interceptions — three of which he scored touchdowns on, broke up 36 passes, and had five forced fumbles. He also made the Pro Bowl in back-to-back seasons as he was appointed to the team in 1997 and 1998. In addition to his ability as a coverage corner, Glenn was a contributor on special teams as a kick returner. He had 2,578 yards with a touchdown during his time with the Jets in this role. He left the team in 2002 when he was left unprotected ahead of the 2002 expansion draft.

Picked up by the Houston Texans, Glenn was a starter for them over the next three seasons. He made his third career Pro Bowl in 2002 when he had 67 tackles and five picks. He then went to Dallas in 2005, following Bill Parcells who had taken over as their head coach.

As the third corner in Big D, Glenn had four interceptions in 2005 and added another in 2006. He played seven seasons after the Jets let him go and it wasn’t until after his days in Dallas that he started to slow down.

3. John Riggins, Running Back

John Riggins, who was also known as “Riggo,” or the Diesel,” had a remarkable NFL career. He played for 14 seasons and during that span, the running back was a two-time yardage leader in the NFL, won the 1978 NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award and was a Super Bowl MVP after going for 166 yards and a touchdown in Super Bowl XVII.

All those accomplishments came as a member of the Washington Redskins, but it was the New York Jets who originally drafted him out of Kansas.

Riggins spent the first five seasons of his career with the Jets and had a respectable start to his career. He went for 3,880 yards and 25 touchdowns, with his best season coming in 1975. He was named to the Pro Bowl that year after going for 1,005 yards and eight touchdowns — both of which were career-highs with New York.

Following that season, he left to join the Redskins where he went from a good running back to one of the best in the game. Riggins played nine more seasons in the league and topped the 1,000-yard mark four times in that span. His best personal statistical season came in 193 when the 34-year old had 1,347 yards and 24 rushing touchdowns, which was an NFL record that stood until 1995 when Emmitt Smith topped him — others have done so since then with LaDanian Tomlinson now leading with 28 in a season.

Riggins is the Redskins all-time rushing leader with 7,472 yards and has their most touchdowns on the ground with 79. Had he stayed in New York for his entire career, his total numbers (11,352 yards and 104 touchdowns) would have put him atop their record books.

2. Keyshawn Johnson, Wide Receiver

In 1996, the Jets had the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft and it was well known that they were all in on USC wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson. Already a star before even entering the league, Johnson appeared on the television show Coach where he threatened to play in Canada if the fictional Orlando franchise drafted him with that pick. As for the real NFL, Johnson did go first overall and was the first wideout to do so since Irving Fryar back in 1984. He was good as a rookie but really took off the next three seasons while playing for coach Bill Parcells — who is known for being tough on players. Johnson and Parcells just seemed to click and increased his yardage and reception totals every season with the Big Tuna.

After Parcells left, Johnson was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in exchange for two first-round picks. While the haul they received was great, and they did land John Abraham, the Jets never really replaced his production as fullback Richie Anderson had the most receptions the following season with 88.

As for Johnson, he went on to play seven more seasons and won a Super Bowl ring with the Bucs. He then rejoined Parcells in Dallas for two seasons and had 981 yards and 839 in that stretch. His final season in the NFL was in 2006 and he again played well, recording 815 yards on 70 catches. With all that being said, the Jets did get Abraham in the trade so they did well, unfortunately, they allowed him to go as well after six seasons.

1. John Abraham, Defensive End

This one would have never happened had the Jets never traded Keyshawn Johnson, but the fact is the Jets did trade their No. 1 wideout during the 2000 offseason. Their best return on that investment came in the form of John Abraham, who was added with the Bucs No. 13 overall pick.

That season, the Jets own pick was No. 12 which they used on Shaun Ellis and then added the South Carolina product with the very next selection. Both players helped improve the defense, but Abraham was the superior pass rusher.

By his second season, he had recorded 12 sacks and followed it yo with 10 more in 2002. He missed time over the next two seasons but still showed off plenty of ability as an edge rusher before again hitting double digits in 2005 — which also ended up being his final season with New York.

Abraham was sent to the Atlanta Falcons that offseason in exchange for the 29th overall pick. Again, they ended up landing a good player as they took Nick Mangold but it’s hard to say that was worth sending away someone as talented as Abraham.

The edge rusher spent the next seven seasons with the Falcons and played his best football. He had 233 tackles, 68.5 sacks, and forced 24 fumbles in that span. He continued to excel late in his career as he even headed to Arizona in 2013 and registered 11.5 sacks as the age of 35.

 

 

All great players, but looking back it now seems that Abraham was the biggest mistake. They haven't found that player to replace him since he left. He had been injured for parts of a couple of seasons before they traded him and I think that had something to do with it.

image.thumb.png.8fb35a2948efe6d0b9075b48136135bd.png

 
 
 
 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The quarterback play of Brett Favre mixed with our stout defenses of 2009-2010 could have been something great. Hindsight is always 20/20. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vilma>>>>>>> Demario Davis 

By all means Avery Williamson gives about the same exact production Davis did at a much cheaper cost.

It's also silly to put some of these players so high when we got arguably better players as compensation. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only absolute clueless mf'ers couldn't see that this guy had "it"

 

retards

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine John Riggins and Freeman McNeill in the same backfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Riggins, but by all accounts he didn't want to be here.

I'd go with Kareem McKenzie, a talented young right tackle.   Lav. Coles the 1st time.  

Keyshawn we got 2 1st rounders for.   Abe was a trade for a great Center, which helped anchor the new team.

Aaron Glen was really tough, but team was in a bad way salary cap wise.

5 years from now, no one will be talking about Davis.  He's a nice player, but come on, not an all time player we lost.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Throughout their history, the New York Jets have had some talented players including these five who should have never been allowed to leave

It’s been a while since the New York Jets were threats in the AFC East, although they hope that’s beginning to change. They were 4-12 last season but they did find a quarterback to build around in Sam Darnold.

 

They’re also revamping their defense thanks to selections such as Alabama’s Quinnen Williams in the 2019 NFL Draft as well as Jamal Adams, the safety they selected sixth overall in the 2017 draft out of LSU.

Of course, rebuilding is a tough process. The Jets understand this but have to feel good about some of this young talent. The only catch is, they need to make sure they don’t allow any of their building blocks to leave in free agency — or get crazy and decide to trade away someone who can be a star.

With that being said, we look at some times in the past when New York did allow someone to leave who they shouldn’t have. Here are five players that Gang Green should have never let get away.

Toughest Omission: Brett Favre, Quarterback

Back in 2008, the Jets made a move to land one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game. They sent a conditional fourth-round pick to the Green Bay Packers in exchange for Brett Favre. The Hall of Fame quarterback had just lost his job to Aaron Rodgers and was in need of a new home.

As for the Jets, they wanted an upgrade from Chad Pennington who was released after No. 4 arrived. Unfortunately, New York didn’t get the Favre we all remember but that was due to a shoulder injury rather than the fact that he was 39 years old.

After going 9-7 as a starter while throwing for 3,472 yards, Favre retired. He then was released by the Jets but came back to play again. Surgery repaired his shoulder and he ended up with the Minnesota Vikings for two more seasons.

He had arguably the best season of his career, throwing for 4,202 yards with 33 touchdowns and just seven picks. He may not have lasted long but those numbers would have looked nice had he put them up while wearing all green.

5. Demario Davis, Linebacker

The Jets allowed linebacker Demario Davis to leave not just once, but twice in his career. A third-round pick out of Arkansas State in 2012, Davis started three games as a rookie and flashed plenty of potential and was moved into the starting lineup as a sophomore. That was also when new defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman switched schemes from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4. Davis played well as one of the two starting inside linebackers, racking up his first career 100-plus tackle season. After registering 107 tackles that season, Davis followed it up with 116 in 2014 while also recording 3.5 sacks. In 2016. Davis hit the open market and was given a two-year contract to join the Cleveland Browns.

The Jets realized they should not have let him go and brought him back in 2017 as they sent Calvin Pryor to Cleveland in exchange for their former linebacker. Davis then had the best season of his career, going for 135 tackles with five sacks. Again, he entered free agency and expressed a desire to stay in New York, but the Jets messed that up and never made an official offer to him.

Davis left again, this time signing with the New Orleans Saints where he helped their entire defense perform at a higher level. Davis tied his career-high with five sacks while notching another 110 tackles and forced two fumbles.

4. Aaron Glenn, Cornerback

One of the better defensive backs to ever play in The Big Apple for the Jets was Aaron Glenn. Taken 12th overall in 1994 out of Texas A&M, Glenn was an instant starter for Pete Carroll’s team. He held his own and registered 67 tackles which remained his career-high (he did tie that total in 2002).

Glenn spent the first eight seasons of his career with the Jets and during that time, he played 121 games and recorded 397 tackles, had 24 interceptions — three of which he scored touchdowns on, broke up 36 passes, and had five forced fumbles. He also made the Pro Bowl in back-to-back seasons as he was appointed to the team in 1997 and 1998. In addition to his ability as a coverage corner, Glenn was a contributor on special teams as a kick returner. He had 2,578 yards with a touchdown during his time with the Jets in this role. He left the team in 2002 when he was left unprotected ahead of the 2002 expansion draft.

Picked up by the Houston Texans, Glenn was a starter for them over the next three seasons. He made his third career Pro Bowl in 2002 when he had 67 tackles and five picks. He then went to Dallas in 2005, following Bill Parcells who had taken over as their head coach.

As the third corner in Big D, Glenn had four interceptions in 2005 and added another in 2006. He played seven seasons after the Jets let him go and it wasn’t until after his days in Dallas that he started to slow down.

3. John Riggins, Running Back

John Riggins, who was also known as “Riggo,” or the Diesel,” had a remarkable NFL career. He played for 14 seasons and during that span, the running back was a two-time yardage leader in the NFL, won the 1978 NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award and was a Super Bowl MVP after going for 166 yards and a touchdown in Super Bowl XVII.

All those accomplishments came as a member of the Washington Redskins, but it was the New York Jets who originally drafted him out of Kansas.

Riggins spent the first five seasons of his career with the Jets and had a respectable start to his career. He went for 3,880 yards and 25 touchdowns, with his best season coming in 1975. He was named to the Pro Bowl that year after going for 1,005 yards and eight touchdowns — both of which were career-highs with New York.

Following that season, he left to join the Redskins where he went from a good running back to one of the best in the game. Riggins played nine more seasons in the league and topped the 1,000-yard mark four times in that span. His best personal statistical season came in 193 when the 34-year old had 1,347 yards and 24 rushing touchdowns, which was an NFL record that stood until 1995 when Emmitt Smith topped him — others have done so since then with LaDanian Tomlinson now leading with 28 in a season.

Riggins is the Redskins all-time rushing leader with 7,472 yards and has their most touchdowns on the ground with 79. Had he stayed in New York for his entire career, his total numbers (11,352 yards and 104 touchdowns) would have put him atop their record books.

2. Keyshawn Johnson, Wide Receiver

In 1996, the Jets had the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft and it was well known that they were all in on USC wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson. Already a star before even entering the league, Johnson appeared on the television show Coach where he threatened to play in Canada if the fictional Orlando franchise drafted him with that pick. As for the real NFL, Johnson did go first overall and was the first wideout to do so since Irving Fryar back in 1984. He was good as a rookie but really took off the next three seasons while playing for coach Bill Parcells — who is known for being tough on players. Johnson and Parcells just seemed to click and increased his yardage and reception totals every season with the Big Tuna.

After Parcells left, Johnson was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in exchange for two first-round picks. While the haul they received was great, and they did land John Abraham, the Jets never really replaced his production as fullback Richie Anderson had the most receptions the following season with 88.

As for Johnson, he went on to play seven more seasons and won a Super Bowl ring with the Bucs. He then rejoined Parcells in Dallas for two seasons and had 981 yards and 839 in that stretch. His final season in the NFL was in 2006 and he again played well, recording 815 yards on 70 catches. With all that being said, the Jets did get Abraham in the trade so they did well, unfortunately, they allowed him to go as well after six seasons.

1. John Abraham, Defensive End

This one would have never happened had the Jets never traded Keyshawn Johnson, but the fact is the Jets did trade their No. 1 wideout during the 2000 offseason. Their best return on that investment came in the form of John Abraham, who was added with the Bucs No. 13 overall pick.

That season, the Jets own pick was No. 12 which they used on Shaun Ellis and then added the South Carolina product with the very next selection. Both players helped improve the defense, but Abraham was the superior pass rusher.

By his second season, he had recorded 12 sacks and followed it yo with 10 more in 2002. He missed time over the next two seasons but still showed off plenty of ability as an edge rusher before again hitting double digits in 2005 — which also ended up being his final season with New York.

Abraham was sent to the Atlanta Falcons that offseason in exchange for the 29th overall pick. Again, they ended up landing a good player as they took Nick Mangold but it’s hard to say that was worth sending away someone as talented as Abraham.

The edge rusher spent the next seven seasons with the Falcons and played his best football. He had 233 tackles, 68.5 sacks, and forced 24 fumbles in that span. He continued to excel late in his career as he even headed to Arizona in 2013 and registered 11.5 sacks as the age of 35.

 

 

All great players, but looking back it now seems that Abraham was the biggest mistake. They haven't found that player to replace him since he left. He had been injured for parts of a couple of seasons before they traded him and I think that had something to do with it.

image.thumb.png.8fb35a2948efe6d0b9075b48136135bd.png

 
 
 

 

Keshawn Johnson got the Jets John Abraham and Anthony Becht... So without the KJ trade there is no Abraham, Also Keshawn was better with the Jets so you can argue that the Jets sold at the peak

John Abraham gave the Jets their offensive Center for the next 10 years.... He wanted to get paid higher then anyone in the league.

John Riggins didn't want to play with Namath so he left... The Jets would have had to overpay to get him to stay.

Aaron Glenn was lost in an expansion draft... They didn't have a choice, they had too many other players to protect from that draft.

Damario Davis??? Vilma, Farrier?? DAVIS... WTH... terrible research..

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I agree with Riggins, but by all accounts he didn't want to be here.

I'd go with Kareem McKenzie, a talented young right tackle.   Lav. Coles the 1st time.  

Keyshawn we got 2 1st rounders for.   Abe was a trade for a great Center, which helped anchor the new team.

Aaron Glen was really tough, but team was in a bad way salary cap wise.

5 years from now, no one will be talking about Davis.  He's a nice player, but come on, not an all time player we lost.

I thought they lost Riggins because he wanted just as much money as Namath and the Jets weren't going to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

riggins

abraham

farrior

Rob Moore

 

 

:badmood:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#2 and #1 really contradict each other. Keyshawn led to drafting Abraham (or Ellis) which then led to to drafting Mangold. 

One way to look at it was the 1996 pick produced 20 years of dominant play at WR, DE and C at different periods. 

If you use the Writers thinking, then Laverne is coles should be on the list as well

As other posters have pointed out Vilma and farrior were big losses as well. 

 

Terrible list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, peebag said:

I thought they lost Riggins because he wanted just as much money as Namath and the Jets weren't going to do that.

I've heard different things.  I watched an interview with him, and he said he wanted to be the featured player, and with Joe that was never going to happen.

He could be saying that now, but back then it was more the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

#2 and #1 really contradict each other. Keyshawn led to drafting Abraham (or Ellis) which then led to to drafting Mangold. 

One way to look at it was the 1996 pick produced 20 years of dominant play at WR, DE and C at different periods. 

If you use the Writers thinking, then Laverne is coles should be on the list as well

As other posters have pointed out Vilma and farrior were big losses as well. 

 

Terrible list

I had Coles as well.

Farrior was big, they finally figured out how to use him, he had a very good final season here, and then he left to have an very good career as a steeler.    Vilma was just a product of a system change.   He was drafted to do one thing, and then was asked to do something very different.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

#2 and #1 really contradict each other. Keyshawn led to drafting Abraham (or Ellis) which then led to to drafting Mangold. 

One way to look at it was the 1996 pick produced 20 years of dominant play at WR, DE and C at different periods. 

If you use the Writers thinking, then Laverne is coles should be on the list as well

As other posters have pointed out Vilma and farrior were big losses as well. 

 

Terrible list

I seem to remember we gave a 2nd rd pick to the 49'ers to switch number 1 picks to get Ellis at 12..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demario Davis, and Reggie McKenzie were overpaid.  Same with Snacks.  I have documented why I was fine with losing Woodhead too many times already.   Loved the players, but it was right to move on from them and Keyshawn.

Here is my list. 

Jerry Holmes

Atari Bigby

Jonathan Goodwin

Terrance Matthis

Tony Martin

James Hasty

Russell Carter

Stevon Moore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, chirorob said:

  Lav. Coles the 1st time.  

 

I HATED losing Coles. 

And to rub salt in the wound, the following year, first game of the season was AT Washington and I was down there on a business trip and had to watch him torch us.  

And then to rub blood tinged urine in the wound, we then trade Moss to get Coles BACK and the rest was just a blur. 

He and Moss together for a decade would have been nice.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shaun Ellis

John Abraham

Chad Pennington

Anthony Becht

Laveranues Coles

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Letting Kareem Mckenzie and Randy Thomas go was disasterous.

Our O-line and running game took a huge step back after that.

Also, hurt to see Mckenzie win a Super Bowl with the Giants (his run blocking was a huge factor too).

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What, no Geno Smith?

..isn't he still with us ?.. in the Analytics Department   :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

 James Farrior and Jerricho Cotchery.

Losing Cotchery hurt a lot. If I recall, basically Plax replaced him and he asked out.

My all time favorite Jet.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guys I'd put at the top of the list are Rob Moore, Terance Mathis and--at the tippy top of the list--Hugh Douglas.

Douglas, many are not aware, was given away for practically nothing by a former stupid, fat, dope GM named Bill Parcells. Bring it on Tuna lovers.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MasterChiefJets said:

 James Farrior and Jerricho Cotchery.

 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Shaun Ellis

John Abraham

Chad Pennington

Anthony Becht

Laveranues Coles

 

 

43 minutes ago, RichardTodd27 said:

Letting Kareem Mckenzie and Randy Thomas go was disasterous.

Our O-line and running game took a huge step back after that.

Also, hurt to see Mckenzie win a Super Bowl with the Giants (his run blocking was a huge factor too).

 

 

Imagine if all these guys stuck together. And if Pennington’s bones were a little denser. The 2000’s teams could have really been something. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RichardTodd27 said:

Losing Cotchery hurt a lot. If I recall, basically Plax replaced him and he asked out.

My all time favorite Jet.

Yes, that was when the circus began.

I hated it because he was such a reliable receiver.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kelly said:

ooops.. and  Terance Mathis    :badmood:

 

Thats the guy who always comes to mind for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turning Keyshawn into John Abraham and then Abraham into Mangold sure is some mix of luck and front office wizardry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

James Farrior says hi. 

And Vilma

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrance Mathis

John Abraham

Snacks Harrison

Johnathan Vilma

John Riggins

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...