Chris & Woody's Butler

Thread for those of us giving Gase a clean slate.

Darnold will ball out and Gase will luck out. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Mangini was not a great coach.

Gase does not suck.

Only thing worse than Mangini’s coaching was his people skills. Put a pretty nice roster together. Disappeared from the NFL like a plane in the 70’s flying over the Bermuda Triangle. 

Gase has a losing record but seems to have a much better temperament than media made him out to have. I think he will be judged more on Darnolds progress than wins in the beginning. It’s reasonable to expect the roster to hold the team back for a bit. I do agree with you though, dislike him or love him he’s just another attempt at finding a winning coach until he produces. Only wins will Wipe his slate clean. 

Personally the thing I like most about Gase Is he has Sam Darnold to work with.  A young potential Franchise QB is s pretty nice place to start.  That in my opinion will be the difference between his failed tenure in Miami and his time here. It’s also helpful the Jets seem to have finally gotten a clue and seem to be building a reasonable front office. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

What the actual f*ck is wrong with you. 

We’re fans, nothing we do will have any effect on the play on the field.

Do you not understand how fan boards work?

What their purpose is?

Geezuz f*ck, why do you have to sh*t on every thread that doesn’t impact play on the field. 

Insufferable prick. 

No name calling please. Let’s keep it peaceful. 

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

I edited it.  Apologies.  

Thank you for your contribution maintaining the peace, Frog. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company