This is my last run

53 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is where we disagree.  You cant say Gase wont win enough in NY.  None of us know that.  We will find that out soon enough.

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt because.........well, i have no other choice.

Im hopeful he will turn it around he.

I do know that. He won't win enough.

Do I care if im wrong? Not at all.

:)  

Stuff like this is why you guys post these embarassing threads.  Sam Darnold has shown us nothing.  He stunk for the majority of the year.  And dont give me the last few games crap as in the final game he stunk too.
And gase was awful in miami.  Thats not debateable.  There is a reason that he is not the coach there anymore.
Just simmer down and watch the games and let this unfold.  Then you wont have to start threads about how your leaving the fanbase if this doesnt work out.  We hope gase and darnold turn it around but its far from a given. 
Precisely my mindset.... I am just happy to have a new chapter to read.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, nico002 said:

Not this season specifically but this “era”. 

If Darnold doesn’t pan out I’m out. Sorry, but we’ll never be in a better position than we are now. If this kid can’t make it work then this organization is cursed to suffer for eternity. The idea of rebuilding again sounds exhausting and futile.

I’ve never been more excited for a regime/season in 25+ years of watching. If this doesn’t work nothing will. 

I think I said the same thing to myself when we had Rex and drafted Sanchez, especially after that first trip to the AFCCG.  It was like....new coach, great defense, rookie QB....we can't possibly be setup better than this!  This is it!  ...Well, it obviously wasn't.

Stick around....sometimes unexpected success and even a championship emerge from unexpected places.  Ask Eagles what they thought when Carson Wentz got knocked out for the year.

14 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Good for you, girl.

And you could probably kick the OPs sorry butt back and forth across a parking lot.

Mr Positive Jet fan... what a joke

Sounds like a regular Sunday during Football season

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Good for you, girl.

And you could probably kick the OPs sorry butt back and forth across a parking lot.

Mr Positive Jet fan... what a joke

..fans of the New York Jets  ROCK !   \\:D/

ny1.jpg

october-26-2014-new-york-jets-fans-dress

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

• Upvote 1