Sign in to follow this  
kelly

TOP 10.. Most OVERpaid players ? ? ?

3 hours ago, roscoeword said:

Sammy Watkins was great with the Bills. It happens so often that a change of teams, scenery and scheme changes the outcome of the players performance dramatically. Didn't know Josh Norman signing is a bust. Because of interceptions? Lock down corners don't usually have a lot. 

Sammy Watkins is damaged goods.  His foot is shot.  The cheifs knew that and still signed him which was very stupid.

19 hours ago, slats said:

I'd be disappointed. In Darnold. 

Sam threw for just about 2 more yards per completion than Cousins, Good for 11th in the league. As I mentioned, Cousins was 33rd. Herm would love him, because he's out there playing to win the game. Cousins is your stereotypical play not to lose and protect my precious stats kinda guy. Take his record against teams with winning records. I want a QB who's gonna push the ball down the field. 

agreed !.. very good post     :beer:

On 7/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, jgb said:

Doubt Gettleman can do anything about Eli. Giants will let their two-time Super Bowl hero go on his own terms when he is ready. Classy, actually.

It only cost them a decade of winning, very classy.

23 hours ago, slats said:

We were all very shocked when you stepped into the thread to defend the lone Raider on the list. 

Honestly next year in Fa , the Jets overpay to get the best offensive tackle ( not Dt - that’s all you add) on the market.   You’re going to complain  how much your team paid. Of course not, but you overpay for non premier position like Fb - well than you have a reason to complain.

It isn’t my money, and if you have so many young players ( not paying a lot for) it’s okay to splurge on a premier position.

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

It only cost them a decade of winning, very classy.

Rich coming from a Jets fan 

16 hours ago, jgb said:

Rich coming from a Jets fan 

They didn't win because of him, if our D's stepped up in 2009 and 2010 and we won those SBs you'd be happy with Mark Sanchez still being our QB?  That's the equivalent. 

The team has been mostly bad this decade, even the SB year they were only 9-7 in a weak division.  The QB has been the one constant.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

They didn't win because of him, if our D's stepped up in 2009 and 2010 and we won those SBs you'd be happy with Mark Sanchez still being our QB?  That's the equivalent. 

The team has been mostly bad this decade, even the SB year they were only 9-7 in a weak division.  The QB has been the one constant.

If we won two superbowls, I'd be happy with you as our QB.

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

If we won two superbowls, I'd be happy with you as our QB.

You say that now but ask giant fans if they are happy losing every year thanks mostly to the QB who rode great D to those SBs.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

You say that now but ask giant fans if they are happy losing every year thanks mostly to the QB who rode great D to those SBs.

Crybabies. 2 SBs in recent times. No sympathy.

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Crybabies. 2 SBs in recent times. No sympathy.

Yankee fans booed Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera after winning 4 world series titles.  A year or 2 after winning a SB people will start complaining again.  I can't wait to see it😁

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

Yankee fans booed Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera after winning 4 world series titles.  

When? 

22 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Yankee fans booed Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera after winning 4 world series titles.  A year or 2 after winning a SB people will start complaining again.  I can't wait to see it😁

You’re probably right but it’s still hard to empathize with the Jints!

PS: we will start complaining five minutes after the Super Bowl win that we should’ve won by more “if only...” 😂 

• Upvote 1