Chiefs to trade Tyreek Hill?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/20/will-the-chiefs-keep-tyreek-hill-over-the-long-haul/

should the Jets be interested in getting one of the best playmakers in the league? The guy is clearly a scum of a human but man is he a good football player. I honestly would bring him in as I am always of the opinion I don’t care if you’re the biggest POS person there is if you can play football id take you on my team 

• Thumb Down 5

Nope. That's the last thing we need right now is another distraction and a "bad dude" on this team.  We already have some fans that are down on Robby Anderson and even Le'Veon Bell.  Tyreek Hill would be a disaster here.

We're trying to build something positive.  Let's stay away.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

32 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Nope. That's the last thing we need right now is another distraction and a "bad dude" on this team.  We already have some fans that are down on Robby Anderson and even Le'Veon Bell.  Tyreek Hill would be a disaster here.

Imagine that offense Darnold-Bell-Anderson-Hill 

• Upvote 2

Tough spot, if there is a way to trade conditional pick(s) maybe?

Some important details about his legal situation.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/07/19/tyreek-hill-legal-standing-lessons-learned-investigation/

There is a statute of limitations (essentially a time clock) on how long the District Attorney’s office has to bring charges, but unless something new comes to light, that clock will run, and Hill will not face criminal charges.

Espinal and Hill are no longer romantically together, so they will need the court to determine issues such as visitation, child support, holiday schedules, etc. That is the reason behind the custody action. These can drag on, and the arrangement will be entirely sealed so no one will know what custody arrangement is agreed upon or ordered by the court. I do believe, however, that within one year, a custody arrangement will be in place.

The NFL, in its statement, did leave open the possibility that more information could come to light that might make them rethink no suspension, however, for now, Hill is looking forward to a contract year with a full 16 games in front of him.

The guy is a game changer on the field. I would offer them a 2020 2nd round pick that is only valid if no prior legal trouble or suspension comes to light before the draft. If it does, the pick becomes something much lesser or maybe even undoes the trade if that's possible.

Legally and according to the NFL, Hill is innocent. So even though picking him up may be controversial, it wouldn't be as bad as getting Kareem Hunt or Richie Incognito. 

The weapon that he would provide for our offense would be spectacular, and could easily vault us into the top 5 periphery. If the opportunity comes we have to at least entertain the idea.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Legally and according to the NFL, Hill is innocent. So even though picking him up may be controversial, it wouldn't be as bad as getting Kareem Hunt or Richie Incognito. 

The weapon that he would provide for our offense would be spectacular, and could easily vault us into the top 5 periphery. If the opportunity comes we have to at least entertain the idea.

Again if the Chiefs did trade t Hill it would be to a NFC team.  Might be a nice replacement to OBJ for the Giants.

I root for the laundry. I have no attachment whatsoever to any of these players. They are there to provide my Sunday afternoon entertainment. I could care less what type of people they are, as long as they help the team in those new Gotham green uniforms with the glossy helmets and the dopey logo win games.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I root for the Jets.

They are a football team.

They are not the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Sign this beast.

It amazes me how some people really care about the personal lives of these athletes. Why???

It's as if they can't root for a team that has a couple of bad apples on them.

My advice, don't think about it. I'm sure Tyreke has a lot of good qualities too. Focus on the positive.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Its a matter of time before the same group of people who are always ready to convict without proof, and those who want their morals imposed on others to decide on a football player’s worthiness to this team to chime in.

We’re both like citizens of Ancient Rome.

They are the ones giving “thumbs down” to the warrior in the arena. I’m the guy sitting there feasting on mutton (apparently mutton was a big ticket item back then) just enjoying the spectacle.

My point? I root for the laundry. I have no attachment whatsoever to any of these players. They are there to provide my Sunday afternoon entertainment. I could care less what type of people they are, as long as they help the team in those new Gotham green uniforms with the glossy helmets and the dopey logo win games.

Yes but it’s a double edge sword. U trade for him draft capital he needs a new contact big money and if he continues to do this $hit we lose all that and cap leverage. Not saying I don’t want him but there would have to be outs on a new contact. I haven’t heard he would be a bad team mate. Just a bad person maybe he needs to get away from that baby momma. But then again didn’t he have some kind of problem like this in college that’s way he dropped in draft? I’m torn just don’t want a one year rental and he gets on the suspension game like josh Gordon. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

Yes but it’s a double edge sword. U trade for him draft capital he needs a new contact big money and if he continues to do this $hit we lose all that and cap leverage. Not saying I don’t want him but there would have to be outs on a new contact. I haven’t heard he would be a bad team mate. Just a bad person maybe he needs to get away from that baby momma. But then again didn’t he have some kind of problem like this in college that’s way he dropped in draft? I’m torn just don’t want a one year rental and he gets on the suspension game like josh Gordon. 

That’s the only issue with him. A team should protect themselves contractually with any “issue type player”, but the problem is there will always be another team willing to take a chance on a player as talented as this without imposing any conditions, so you’re never going to get him.

if I were the Jets (or any other team) I’d take the chance in a second. When you think about it objectively, the likelihood of a player getting injured and missing games is a lot greater then that of a player getting suspended.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets need as many distractions as they can get. Distractions win Championships.  

Ray Lewis and big mouth tight end Sharpe, Tom Brady/Pats, Robert Kraft, Favre (Medical drugs) Pack had Andre Rion on team Too and 4 time loser Beebe.

16 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

The Jets need as many distractions as they can get. Distractions win Championships.  

Ray Lewis and big mouth tight end Sharpe, Tom Brady/Pats, Robert Kraft, Favre (Medical drugs) Pack had Andre Rion on team Too and 4 time loser Beebe.

Oh, don't worry.  I'm sure we have enough ammo and characters to manufacture our own share of distractions!

Don't underestimate us!!!

maxresdefault-6.jpg.54cf7d1ce35abe427c9890673f7382fe.jpg

759616072_ScreenShot2019-07-20at12_02_24PM.png.437bebaad53a78928401bce86121e977.png

anderson-mug-2-jpg-562bd4bc737aedda.jpg.a723effc0c765525d570d54f1b4e40c4.jpg

1613580791_ScreenShot2019-07-20at12_01_04PM.png.1c4e209a75b7bbb35192d5ceaff27bbf.png

adam-gase-is-already-a-meme-after-just-one-press-conference-with-jets__220957_.jpg.77cc12829d1e9f3d9b5b297b32e0db33.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3