Sign in to follow this  
Rhg1084

Chiefs to trade Tyreek Hill?

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

...no?

You’re not a real JN fan, then.

its funny to watch people use there own opinions. but form it as to what they think Douglas/Gase is about . When in all honesty we don’t know Douglas or Gase tendencies yet .

Macc wouldn’t touch a guy like hill with a 10 ft poll due to his wife friend and his wife foundation. I’m interested too see what Douglas tendencies are. 

• Upvote 1

Everyone's personal morality aside, the team just can't trade a high pick then give a huge contract to a WR who's probably one fit of rage away from the commissioner's list. It's just too big an investment, even with 800 morality clauses. The guy screws up, and the team is still out that draft pick forever, and saddled with a gaping hole where their #1 WR used to be - at least for that season. 

It's bad business. 

• Upvote 3

It’s so funny to me how we as fans think that because a guy puts on the green and white he is a good guy. You wouldn’t want 90 percent of professional athletes dating your daughter. Sign this beast. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I am always of the opinion I don’t care if you’re the biggest POS person there is if you can play football id take you on my team 

Child beaters, woman beaters, all welcome!

As long as they play well...life is good

On one hand we have a thread calling for the Jets to get rid of that POS RQnderson because a dirty cop accused him of saying shlt

On the other hand we have posts calling for the Jets to trade for someone accused of beating his kid.  

Does run the gamut here at times 

2 hours ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

It’s so funny to me how we as fans think that because a guy puts on the green and white he is a good guy. You wouldn’t want 90 percent of professional athletes dating your daughter. Sign this beast. 

Wanting someone to date my daughter vs being able to refrain from domestic violence are not good binary discussion points my friend 

On 7/20/2019 at 1:49 PM, johnnysd said:

Here's the the thing with Hill. Let's say that somehow he is not the one that broke his child's arm.  It was his wife. Would anyone here keep their infant child in that situation? I mean its almost as bad and that audio should be a ban for life IMO when you consider his past history. The NFL is protecting the profits Mahomes generates, nothing more. They could not give a fossilized turd for the child. It actually makes me really angry. And mfing no I don't want this guy on the Jets.

Oh and last comment. The concept that you cannot charge either because of lack of evidence on WHO did it, NOT that someone injured the child is ludicrous. Spousal privilige should not apply in this case, and if neither will step up the charges should apply equally.

maybe.  i think we all would like to see the parents get punished if they punish their kids.  the fact that tyreek has been let off (for the moment) implies more than his gf not agreeing to testify.  and it's quite possible that the kid was prompted when interviewed by the court.  these child psychologists have been known to ask suggestive or leading questions to get the "truth" from the child victims.  i would hope it's all on the up and up but you just never know.

as for hill joining the jets, i think not.  if it wasn't him then the gf hurt the kid.  in either case they are being selfish and not thinking what's best for the kid.

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Child beaters, woman beaters, all welcome!

As long as they play well...life is good

On one hand we have a thread calling for the Jets to get rid of that POS RQnderson because a dirty cop accused him of saying shlt

On the other hand we have posts calling for the Jets to trade for someone accused of beating his kid.  

Does run the gamut here at times 

It does run the gamut, but for the most part, I think most people here are pretty consistent with their views.

Even though I haven’t been here nearly as long as you, when I open a thread like this one, or another controversial subject, I can look at the name of whoever is posting and pretty much know which side of the discussion  they’ll take before I read what they have to say. Once in a while I’m surprised, but not very often.

• Upvote 1