T0mShane

It is July 21st and LeVeon Bell is already sick of you haters.

Thought for sure he’d make it to July 23rd before getting mad at the haters.

• Haha 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Yo yo yo lets go!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT for Le"Veon Bell to take the field as a NY Jet. 

Great things are going to happen.

• Upvote 2

Le'Veon Bell is going to have a huge year for the Jets. Probowl!!! 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Not touching him in fantasy leagues this year, that's for sure. 

LB is gonna be golden for Jets this yr.. 

Hes learned early that 90% of jet fans are idiots.

He will be ready to play come September. Hes got 4 weeks of training camp ahead of him.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes learned early that 90% of jet fans are idiots.

He will be ready to play come September. Hes got 4 weeks of training camp ahead of him.

And the other 14% are jacksazz's

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

LB is gonna be golden for Jets this yr.. 

He'll have more value to the Jets than to fantasy leagues, based on where he's getting taken. 

I feel sorry for this guy in some ways.  He has Steeler fans hating him for the rest of his life and if he doesn't produce here then Jets fans will join that restless Twitter mob.  It must be so much fun.  The dude tried to get paid at a time when more and more league RB's are being told by the media how replaceable they are.  I mean, THE NERVE!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He'll have more value to the Jets than to fantasy leagues, based on where he's getting taken. 

L Bell, the bell tolls for you brah, or something like that you gotta answer the bell. Hells Bells whatever.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I feel sorry for this guy in some ways.  He has Steeler fans hating him for the rest of his life and if he doesn't produce here then Jets fans will join that restless Twitter mob.  It must be so much fun.  The dude tried to get paid at a time when more and more league RB's are being told by the media how replaceable they are.  I mean, THE NERVE! 

That doesn't mean he needs to have rabbit ears.  The first through the wall always gets bloodied.  He needs to recognize that and stop listening to the criticism.  Let your play do the talking and work towards getting a 3rd big contract elsewhere after 2020. 

• Butt Fumble 1

I remember Franco Harris with a similar rant, pre HOF.

IMG_1138.JPG

Does that mean he’s hitting Beyoncé on  the side? Least he ain’t gotta worrying about her stealing his stuff. You go L!!!!

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That doesn't mean he needs to have rabbit ears.  The first through the wall always gets bloodied.  He needs to recognize that and stop listening to the criticism. 

Is that even possible nowadays? 

8 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Is that even possible nowadays? 

Of course.  Even if you use social media you don't have to read all the comments about YOU. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

The video is amusing, but you can’t be antagonistic regarding a situation you created and then catch feelings when people get annoyed with you, especially when those people are worthless randos in your mentions. Bell was a douche with the Steelers (as evidenced by the actual locker room(!) coming out against him) and he received zero interest from every non-Maccagnan team in the league as a free agent. He settled for a short money contract you’d give to a decent starting corner. If he pulls any primadonna sh*t here, Gase is going to catapult him onto the surface of the sun. One would hope that he gained some perspective over the last year, but it doesn’t appear to be the case. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Even I walk up the escalator. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The video is amusing, but you can’t be antagonistic regarding a situation you created and then catch feelings when people get annoyed with you, especially when those people are worthless randos in your mentions. Bell was a douche with the Steelers (as evidenced by the actual locker room(!) coming out against him) and he received zero interest from every non-Maccagnan team in the league as a free agent. He settled for a short money contract you’d give to a decent starting corner. If he pulls any primadonna sh*t here, Gase is going to catapult him onto the surface of the sun. One would hope that he gained some perspective over the last year, but it doesn’t appear to be the case. 

We'll see.  But if he helps us a win a SB, I'm just curious... can I keep bump this thread in a few years for everybody to see?

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Even I walk up the escalator. 

Would you say it’s 2x speed or 3x+ speed? 3x speed people are only acceptable if they’re late for a flight or train.

That’s just Le’Veon on Instagram 

anybody looking deeply into this is over analyzing 

kids have a passing thought and post it on social media, it’s a nothing burger

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

We'll see.  But if he helps us a win a SB, I'm just curious... can I keep bump this thread in a few years for everybody to see?

What’s tough with Bell is that he clearly has the ability to be a dominant player but we’re here guessing if he’s going to show up and be a dominant player. I want to be excited about this signing, but I gave this signing the side-eye because a back on a second contact is almost universally never worth it. I’m hoping for the best, but ehh

Just now, David Harris said:

That’s just Le’Veon on Instagram 

anybody looking deeply into this is over analyzing 

kids have a passing thought and post it on social media, it’s a nothing burger

He’s 27

2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Aka millenial

@Jetsfan80 is a millennial and he absorbs online abuse like a digitized John Wick

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

What’s tough with Bell is that he clearly has the ability to be a dominant player but we’re here guessing if he’s going to show up and be a dominant player. I want to be excited about this signing, but I gave this signing the side-eye and I hope I’m working about it. 

The trend in this league is to think that running back production can be replaced by a decent young back.  There is more value placed on having a good offensive line now in both the NFL and in college.  If the running game fails this year, it won't be because Bell lacks ability.  It will be because our last GM was a _____ moron.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Would you say it’s 2x speed or 3x+ speed? 3x speed people are only acceptable if they’re late for a flight or train.

Generally 2x, but everyone just standing there drive me nuts. This device is here to assist us up. It's not an elevator. Only thing worse is the people standing on the moving walkways at the airport. I mean, I'm a lazy person, but come on! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

And the other 14% are jacksazz's

And don't forget about that last 7% that don't know how to do math.

• Haha 1

Lebron probably does wake up and play basketball