It is July 21st and LeVeon Bell is already sick of you haters.

It is September 16th, Monday Night Football Jets vs. Browns.

Le'V Bell rushes 24 times for 128 yards and a TD.  He also catches 7 passes for 65 yards and a TD.

Any of Bell's supporters, and his haters, that concerned themselves with this nonsense in the offseason hopefully remember how pointless it was.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Le'V Bell rushes 24 times for 128 yards and a TD.  He also catches 7 passes for 65 yards and a TD.

Any of Bell's supporters, and his haters, that concerned themselves with this nonsense in the offseason hopefully remember how pointless it was.

You forgot to mention 

Jets 27 

Browns 17 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Does that mean he’s hitting Beyoncé on  the side? Least he ain’t gotta worrying about her stealing his stuff. You go L!!!!

Yeah, true but she does have a crazy sister who doesnt seem to be someone you can trust.  

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

He isn’t wrong, the dude works as hard as anyone in the league yet everyone says he is fat, lazy, selfish (yeah well he probably is, but I’ve yet to meet an elite athlete who is at the top of their sport who isn’t, and I have one in my family, and everything has revolves around her from 8th grade till today as she enters her senior year in HS).

Dude is gonna ball, yes he is gonna bitch when we lose, and he doesn’t get the ball, but they all do so what.

Wrong I can honestly say no one works harder than Antonio Brown, and it isn't even close.   I thought Jerry Rice was the hardest working  NFL player ever , and Antonio Brown makes him look like a slacker.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Browns 56

Jets 17

Odell nabs 15 for 245 and three scores; plays the second half without even buckling his helmet. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

You don't get to the top of the mountain like Le'veon Bell, have the 2nd most yards per touch behind the great Jim Brown without being a BALLER. IM LOVING THIS SH*T because the great athletes have huge chips on their shoulders. Forget about what the fans say, how about what his TEAMMATES said? RBs get hit more than any player on the field! Sure the guys fight it out in the trenches, FROM 6" away! RB get hit at full speed, guys trying to take your legs out, gang tackles, ect. I thought it was PUNK AZZ for his teammates to turn on him after what Bell has accomplished for that organization. Players should NEVER get involved with another mans contract or livelihood, keep your mouth shut & say no comment. The NFL is a f*cking BUSINESS and no fan should forget that. It ain't the Rooneys getting cracked on the sideline by a 250 Lb LB! 

I want Lev Bell chomping at the bit for the season to start. You shut up haters by performing. I can't wait to see this guy in these new Jet Unis. Dude looks great in Stealth Black! 

Sounds like you’re a HUGE Baker Mayfield guy. 

19 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Wrong I can honestly say no one works harder than Antonio Brown, and it isn't even close.   I thought Jerry Rice was the hardest working  NFL player ever , and Antonio Brown makes him look like a slacker.

Look at this ******* guy

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Would you make this comment if Brown was still in Pittsburgh? I think we all know the answer to this tricky question.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I bet even Antonio Brown might concede the hardest working player on an NFL roster is former teammate Ryan Shazier.

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Browns 56

Jets 17

Odell nabs 15 for 245 and three scores; plays the second half without even buckling his helmet. 

Lol. 

Seriously, it's fun to be optimistic, but there's no one in Cleveland who expects the Browns to lose that game. Bills fans are marking their schedules with W's for when the play the Jets. Even Dolphin fans who think their team will be purposely losing games this year expects them to at least split with the Jets. Fourth place three years in a row, this team had a ways to go and still has a lot to prove. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, slats said:

Lol. 

Seriously, it's fun to be optimistic, but there's no one in Cleveland who expects the Browns to lose that game. Bills fans are marking their schedules with W's for when the play the Jets. Even Dolphin fans who think their team will be purposely losing games this year expects them to at least split with the Jets. Fourth place three years in a row, this team had a ways to go and still has a lot to prove. 

I think the Jets are being undervalued this year, personally, but it’s hard to see how they deal with any adequate opposing passing games with the secondary we have now. Best case scenario is Darnold is a freak and we have a bunch of 47-42 final scores, for better or worse. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

What’s tough with Bell is that he clearly has the ability to be a dominant player but we’re here guessing if he’s going to show up and be a dominant player. I want to be excited about this signing, but I gave this signing the side-eye because a back on a second contact is almost universally never worth it. I’m hoping for the best, but ehh

You mean you're guessing. I'm not. Bell's talent is undeniable and he's in his prime. The second contract meme is based on what? Bell's second contract is not because he was let go by the Steelers, it's because he didn't accept their enormous contract offer and ended up losing money by sitting out. What do you compare that to? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Browns 56

Jets 17

Should you add in the 3-4 sacks by Myles Garrett ?   I sure hope Gase is more creative in using a double team or chip blocks to help his O line  than the stubborn Bowles was in failing to help Shell on so many occasions last season 

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Of course he does.  

I remember when you said the same thing about Jamarcus Russell the year you said he would become the NFLs best QB, passing Brady by.

There are legendary work out warriors throughout the years.  Oakland just doesnt get the outside world reports apparently