It is July 21st and LeVeon Bell is already sick of you haters.

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wrong I can honestly say no one works harder than Antonio Brown, and it isn't even close.   I thought Jerry Rice was the hardest working  NFL player ever , and Antonio Brown makes him look like a slacker.

And, honestly, tell us the different individual drills AB does that Bell doesnt, or cant, that helps make Bells workout slacker material?

Or the legendary Rices workouts.  Or the legendary CMartin workouts.  Etc, etc, etc...

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wrong I can honestly say no one works harder than Antonio Brown, and it isn't even close.   I thought Jerry Rice was the hardest working  NFL player ever , and Antonio Brown makes him look like a slacker.

Not to be a dick but how would you (i) possibly know this or (ii) gauge the veracity of this?

Ok, I am being a dick but your post, I can honestly say, is the dumbest post, ever, and it isn’t even close. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

On a message board full of clowns, you still manage to stand out.

10 hours ago, slats said:

Generally 2x, but everyone just standing there drive me nuts. This device is here to assist us up. It's not an elevator. Only thing worse is the people standing on the moving walkways at the airport. I mean, I'm a lazy person, but come on! 

Lol, I always laugh at the douches that have to speed walk on the people movers and sprint up elevators. I mean seriously? The impatient speed walkers are the ones that drive me nuts. Escalators are not actually designed for people to walk on them and they get broken by the people insisting on gaining that extra 10 seconds they gain getting to the gate to wait. It's like the morons on the road that just HAVE to get one car in front of people so they can drive 100 mph just to get caught at the same stop light anyway.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Go look up what ODB did to Trumaine Johnson and Gregg Williams the last time they met, and that was when Trumaine gave a sh*t about football. It’s gonna be a #bloodbath

Not gonna lie, OBJ + Jarvis Landry + Callaway + Njoku + Chubb is a lot of weapons for Baker. Jets offense better have that running game going to shorten & control that game. 

That game will be all about the Redzone. 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Wait who is the second scumbag

Exactly.  Big Ben is the only scumbag in this scenario.  Drove off the 2 most talented players on his team.  Yet ever since we signed him, you've been trying to desperately grasp on anything Bell does (like making a harmless video of himself ) to paint him in the same light as cancers like Big Ben.  It's weird and oddly misplaced.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Lol, I always laugh at the douches that have to speed walk on the people movers and sprint up elevators. I mean seriously? The impatient speed walkers are the ones that drive me nuts. Escalators are not actually designed for people to walk on them and they get broken by the people insisting on gaining that extra 10 seconds they gain getting to the gate to wait. It's like the morons on the road that just HAVE to get one car in front of people so they can drive 100 mph just to get caught at the same stop light anyway.

In all you do, please stay to the right. 

6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Sprint up elevators?  Now that, I'd like to see!

DC has escalator etiquette down to a science.  If you've ever been on the Wheaton escalator, you know you are gaining a hell of a lot more than 10 seconds.  It is the longest escaltor in the Western Hemisphere.  Everybody stays to the right here, except those two weeks in May when the cherry blossoms are in bloom and the idiot tourists are running rampant. 

That doesn't mean he needs to have rabbit ears.  The first through the wall always gets bloodied.  He needs to recognize that and stop listening to the criticism.  Let your play do the talking and work towards getting a 3rd big contract elsewhere after 2020. 

Well said actually. If you wanna try to create a movement you can’t cringe and crumble one year in. The world is watching.
Melvin Gordon and zeke are potential
Allies but bell seems to be getting frazzled early.

First through the door gets bloodied. I like that.
What they do in response will make or break the movement.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

2 things I've learned this offseason from the all knowing, never wrong, Raiderholic.

Jalen Ramsey is 100% guaranteed is going to be traded before the start of the season.

Antonio Brown is confirmed the hardest working player in the history of the NFL.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Well said actually. If you wanna try to create a movement you can’t cringe and crumble one year in. The world is watching.
Melvin Gordon and zeke are potential
Allies but bell seems to be getting frazzled early.

First through the door gets bloodied. I like that.
What they do in response will make or break the movement.

Yep. And wasn’t he the guy saying he was holding out to help future players?
  • Sympathy 1

2 things I've learned this offseason from the all knowing, never wrong, Raiderholic.
Jalen Ramsey is 100% guaranteed is going to be traded before the start of the season.
Antonio Brown is confirmed the hardest working player in the history of the NFL.

And every offseason we learn that the Raiders have All-Pro players at every position on the field.
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Other than tourists, Brits and the elderly, who the hell stands to the left on escalators.  

And the Brits I get because of the driving thing but their teeth are so bad I feel sorry for them when I tell them to get out of the f*cking way. 

I tend to stand in the middle :)

Yep. And wasn’t he the guy saying he was holding out to help future players?

Yeah. He was trying to point out that RB’s are doing more than anyone other than the qb. That their skill set was much more than just a ball carrier. 20 carries a game, blocking on pass plays, then catching however many passes a game. And for someone like himself who was excelling at all 3, he was making the case that he should be paid that way.

Truth is I was all over him for his impact to the team and how. he was abandoning them and all that. But after I looked into it much deeper, I realized that he was really trying to highlight an exploitation going on. Especially when you add to it that RB’s are used up and spit out in many cases before they can get their second contract. It’s kinda BS.

Back when parcells stole CM from the pats he made the case that the RB was more important that WR’s and that having a workhorse was of paramount importance. He said something like “a RN touches the ball 20-30 times a game. A WR touches the ball 5x a game. Who is more important?” I’m paraphrasing of course but it’s been crazy how much has shifted for the RB’s over the years. Bell was trying to right that ship a bit.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yeah. He was trying to point out that RB’s are doing more than anyone other than the qb. That their skill set was much more than just a ball carrier. 20 carries a game, blocking on pass plays, then catching however many passes a game. And for someone like himself who was excelling at all 3, he was making the case that he should be paid that way.

Truth is I was all over him for his impact to the team and how. he was abandoning them and all that. But after I looked into it much deeper, I realized that he was really trying to highlight an exploitation going on. Especially when you add to it that RB’s are used up and spit out in many cases before they can get their second contract. It’s kinda BS.

Back when parcells stole CM from the pats he made the case that the RB was more important that WR’s and that having a workhorse was of paramount importance. He said something like “a RN touches the ball 20-30 times a game. A WR touches the ball 5x a game. Who is more important?” I’m paraphrasing of course but it’s been crazy how much has shifted for the RB’s over the years. Bell was trying to right that ship a bit.

They let nurses play when the Tuna was here?

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 5:08 PM, Raideraholic said:

Raideraholic has been busy here so I thought I'd do a little review of some of his work.  So just a few days after the 'hardest working NFL player ever" statement, Brown takes an unscheduled mid-camp vacation with no explanation, leaving us to get this gem from Antonio "James" Brown's own $10MM/year head coach:

Not only was Brown a non-participant in practice, he was nowhere to be found, leaving head coach Jon Gruden to utter some disparaging comments after practice. "I think we're all disappointed," Gruden said, per Lindsay Jones of The Athletic. "We want to get the party started."

I admire the passion, but man, you really do stick your neck out on the block sometimes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Raideraholic has been busy here so I thought I'd do a little review of some of his work.  So just a few days after the 'hardest working NFL player ever" statement, Brown takes an unscheduled mid-camp vacation with no explanation, leaving us to get this gem from Antonio "James" Brown's own $10MM/year head coach:

I admire the passion, but man, you really do stick your neck out on the block sometimes.

AB didn't think the Raiders practice was hard enough so he jumped in the ocean to out swim some yellow fin tuna and get a real workout. 

-Raiderholic

• Upvote 2