Question on Jets Apparel

Has anyone found any places that have a variety of shirts available with the new logo and colors?

I've looked on the team site and Fanatics site, but both seem to have the same merch, which isn't a very extensive selection.

Wanting to get some shirts for myself and 2 young sons and assumed the new merch would be churned out at a massive rate.  Maybe I should not have assumed 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Has anyone found any places that have a variety of shirts available with the new logo and colors?

I've looked on the team site and Fanatics site, but both seem to have the same merch, which isn't a very extensive selection.

Wanting to get some shirts for myself and 2 young sons and assumed the new merch would be churned out at a massive rate.  Maybe I should not have assumed 

What you see on the team site is basically all there is at this point. I think once the season starts they might put up a new line of styles. It also feels like they wanna push and sell out on the old merch first. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The new stuff sucks . go with the classics .

Reebok Shirts | NFL Football New York Jets John Abraham Jersey ...Logo Athletic Shirts | Vinny Testaverde Logo Athletic Jets Jersey ...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Nobody brings that up but you, you just can't get my chest out of your head/hard drive...

No way buddy not me you have me mistaken for somebody else. 

You posted that pic here for all to see, unfortunately I saw it. 

Keep cool old man. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No way buddy not me you have me mistaken for somebody else. 

You posted that pic here for all to see, unfortunately I saw it. 

Keep cool old man. 

You are the only one obsessing over it, you have an unhealthy affection toward my chest, admit it! 

15 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

You are the only one obsessing over it, you have an unhealthy affection toward my chest, admit it! 

No dude you keep insisting I enjoyed the picture and other shirtless men thats false. 

Look I understand if dementia or alzheimer's is setting in and I forgive you for the false accusation. 

But you and this shirtless sh*t is getting old fast.