10 days until the HOF Game

Camp this week, football is right around the corner. This team is filled with guys fighting for their professional livelyhoods. New coaching staff, new GM, as a player walking into Florham Park you know right away your job isn't safe like it was with the previous regime. 

Seeing a bit of mini camp practices was a prelim into the way they've created a sense of urgency. This isn't the redhead showing up to camp late with the most clueless coaching staff ever. Gase & Williams will be weeding this group out & there will be no favorites. Football is an emotional sport, and when you have players actually competing for positions everything gets wratcheded up a bit. 

I think the confidence will start growing immediately based on these players realizing these new coaches have actual experience, know what they want, have high expectations & have a plan. Getting Darnold playing uptempo should keep everyone on offense sharp & focused. The dawning of a new day is approaching. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I can't keep the excitement off my face.

Image result for TODD BOWLES

4 years of that guy! 3 years too late. Win & get in the playoffs? Great, it's a good time to start Stevan Ridley. Revis...give Watkins a 10 yard cushion on 3rd & 9....3rd & 7...give him 8, 3rd & 5...give him 6. Oh, Bowles just had a bad day. 

Losing to the coach that you had fired the year previous in a Win & IN scenario, while the opposing team couldn't even PRACTICE because they had to dig their families out of a blizzard in Buffalo that week & their lockers were already emptied for the offseason was a fireable offense in my book. Worst 5 years of my Jet fandom because I'm including 2014 as a top 3 teams I hated the most! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

4 years of that guy! 3 years too late. Win & get in the playoffs? Great, it's a good time to start Stevan Ridley. Revis...give Watkins a 10 yard cushion on 3rd & 9....3rd & 7...give him 8, 3rd & 5...give him 6. Oh, Bowles just had a bad day. 

Losing to the coach that you had fired the year previous in a Win & IN scenario, while the opposing team couldn't even PRACTICE because they had to dig their families out of a blizzard in Buffalo that week & their lockers were already emptied for the offseason was a fireable offense in my book. Worst 5 years of my Jet fandom because I'm including 2014 as a top 3 teams I hated the most! 

I gave up on the Jets for almost 2 years after this. Stopped watching and paying attention. So glad this schmuck is gone!

• Upvote 1