Are you ready for --- KRL Camp Reports?

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

#JetsCamp is here and @KRL has been kind enough to agree to cover it for us again. He will be there on Thursday and throughout the first week.

So the question is, are you ready for some KRL Camp Reports?

Thank you KRL, we really appreciate it.

yes please!  have had enough talking about Baker and Eli for a lifetime!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

#JetsCamp is here and @KRL has been kind enough to agree to cover it for us again. He will be there on Thursday and throughout the first week.

source.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Always a fan of the tidbits.  it makes the days at work go by quicker!

I'll also be there and give some thoughts on all open practices, but im admittedly not anywhere near as good haha

How long are you going to be at camp?

You know football season is here when there are KRL reports. Jets football is BACK!!!! Have to admit, probably the last 3 seasons I have gone into the season knowing deep down that we were not really going to be competitive, even though the fan in me overcame that. I don't feel that way this year. In fact I think we will compete for the division and make the playoffs. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

How long are you going to be at camp?

I’ll be at all of the open practices.  I take day trips back and forth each day. 

Not sure on the Green and White though. Since that got moved to the stadium I’m not as enticed to go as I was. 

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hellz to the yizeah!!!

Did I sound young and hip there? 

• Upvote 1

I'm really curious to see if Gase tries to use Cannon in a Tarik Cohen type role? News flash to Jet fans...some guys get better with NFL experience & put in the position to succeed. 

I know there are a lot of Jet fans down on Cannon but he could be a valuable pc with his special teams play & part time role on offense. Guy is very good in space & Gase will figure out how to create better lanes than Bates with Crowder on board. Kearse was like playing a man short last year.