Anyone want to do 2019 Fantasy Football League - on NFL.com

Man I love fantasy football, anyone interested in joining a redraft start up league or making a Dynasty Jetnation FF league....I never did dynasty but love to try. If there is any interest, just let me know if you want to play - I just need to send you an email invite and then you sign up by creating or logging in to NFL.com. 

If someone else has already started a league, please just point me in that direction...i played in one last year, someone set Jet nation league on yahoo and it was a lot of fun even though I didn't end up winning. I'm not fan of Yahoo so I was going to set it up on NFL.com.

Ideally draft 3rd week of Preseason, 1/2 Point PPR, QB, RB RB WR WR WR FLEX TE K Def, 6 bench, 6 team playoff

Stakes: I'm not sure any ideas? Winner gets to pick loser Jetnation name I dont know. Honestly I just like to play.

Diehards only please - its more fun if people are playing every week.

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:
  1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420

Here's what I am thinking:  Assume we get 20 people.  We're already more than halfway there.  We do a pair of 10-team leagues.  Each league has 2 divisions with 5 teams. 13 week regular season (play 8 games within your division -each team twice- and 5 games vs the other division.  3 week playoffs (14, 15, 16) for league champion.  Then, we could manually do a week 17 face-off between the 2 league winners.  

To make it interesting, make the two leagues visible to JN by posting link, that way everyone can see the two leagues.  

I can set these up and I have a schedule maker for this format that is perfect. 

And for sh*tz sake lets make it interesting and ante up $50.  we can figure out how to split up the $1,000 in prizes. Love leagues that have both season long prizes and a few weekly ones too.

12man leagues are better. Jmo

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

ya think we get 24?  if so... giddyup.  If there's any entry fee, we aren't getting 24.  Last year more than half the people disappeared and it was free.  My team sucked and it was tough setting it up every week once I was out.  With a variety prize pool it would have held my interest better. 

22 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I agree but we rarely get enough people to actually stay around long enough for draft day before they call out.

10 man is alright. 

Let’s see how many ppl we can get first.

40 minutes ago, Dcat said:
  1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420

Here's what I am thinking:  Assume we get 20 people.  We're already more than halfway there.  We do a pair of 10-team leagues.  Each league has 2 divisions with 5 teams. 13 week regular season (play 8 games within your division -each team twice- and 5 games vs the other division.  3 week playoffs (14, 15, 16) for league champion.  Then, we could manually do a week 17 face-off between the 2 league winners.  

To make it interesting, make the two leagues visible to JN by posting link, that way everyone can see the two leagues.  

And for sh*tz sake lets make it interesting and ante up $50.  we can figure out how to split up the $1,000 in prizes. Love leagues that have both season long prizes and a few weekly ones too.

On board with this. Been wanting to play for money for awhile now.

6 hours ago, Dcat said:
  1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420

How is a 20 team draft going to work? We’d be drafting Jets players ( Wesco)by the 6th round!

10 or 12 team is usually the best distribution of talent among teams. Whatever the majority wants I’m down for.

How is a 20 team draft going to work? We’d be drafting Jets players ( Wesco)by the 6th round!

10 or 12 team is usually the best distribution of talent among teams. Whatever the majority wants I’m down for.

Independent drafts ? Incidentally the best league I have been in had 16 teams.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk