Anyone want to do 2019 Fantasy Football League - on NFL.com

On 7/23/2019 at 1:03 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Man I love fantasy football, anyone interested in joining a redraft start up league or making a Dynasty Jetnation FF league....I never did dynasty but love to try. If there is any interest, just let me know if you want to play - I just need to send you an email invite and then you sign up by creating or logging in to NFL.com. 

If someone else has already started a league, please just point me in that direction...i played in one last year, someone set Jet nation league on yahoo and it was a lot of fun even though I didn't end up winning. I'm not fan of Yahoo so I was going to set it up on NFL.com.

Ideally draft 3rd week of Preseason, 1/2 Point PPR, QB, RB RB WR WR WR FLEX TE K Def, 6 bench, 6 team playoff

Stakes: I'm not sure any ideas? Winner gets to pick loser Jetnation name I dont know. Honestly I just like to play.

Diehards only please - its more fun if people are playing every week.

If any more spots I'd like to join in. But seems it's filled up? 

Ok guys we have 12. Anyone not in I will let you know if anyone backs out. I am going to set up the PayPal to accept buy in. It will show who buys in. Now that I have everyone in I'm going to hit random on the draft order. I do it tomorrow I have to figure out how to record it so everyone can see it is on the up and up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok guys we have 12. Anyone not in I will let you know if anyone backs out. I am going to set up the PayPal to accept buy in. It will show who buys in. Now that I have everyone in I'm going to hit random on the draft order. I do it tomorrow I have to figure out how to record it so everyone can see it is on the up and up. 

No order yet?

Windows 10 has built in screen captures for recording video games .. you can use that to capture a computized random order

Settings - gaming - gamebar

https://www.pcmag.com/news/349410/how-to-capture-video-clips-in-windows-10

https://www.draftordergenerator.com/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

No order yet?

Well what do you guys think? My instinct say we should wait till everyone pays because if we do it before hand and someone doesn't come through, then whoever actually take that person's place will have to accept that person draft order 

We half way all paid. So I think we better wait to everyone is paid up. 

BUT do you guys agree with me?

I really want my draft spot as soon as possible

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Windows 10 has built in screen captures for recording video games .. you can use that to capture a computized random order

Settings - gaming - gamebar

https://www.pcmag.com/news/349410/how-to-capture-video-clips-in-windows-10

https://www.draftordergenerator.com/

Hey man thanks for suggestions. I was thinking of like recording it on my phone then postingto YouTube for everyone to see. But this seems more official.

Does anyone care? I can probably figure this out or just do the phone video record of it.

I want every one to be able to see no favoritism on the order.

Hey man thanks for suggestions. I was thinking of like recording it on my phone then postingto YouTube for everyone to see. But this seems more official.
Does anyone care? I can probably figure this out or just do the phone video record of it.
I want every one to be able to see no favoritism on the order.

It's really simple to use ... Try it out

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Hey, I just went to join the league and pay with the invite you sent me but it says the league is full.  Is that correct or is something goofed up with the invite I received that has the league and password?

It looks full.  I guess it filled up when the sign-up link was posted in the thread.\

The draft is Sunday. We won't know draft position until everyone paid up.

@BornJetsFan1983 how about a payment deadline of this evening?  Say 9:00 PM.   If not paid up, they get booted and others like @jetstream23 can get in like they were supposed to.  In any event the objective is to get paid up now so we have a little time to assess draft position.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

It looks full.  I guess it filled up when the sign-up link was posted in the thread.\

The draft is Sunday. We won't know draft position until everyone paid up.

@BornJetsFan1983 how about a payment deadline of this evening?  Say 9:00 PM.   If not paid up, they get booted and others like @jetstream23 can get in like they were supposed to.  In any event the objective is to get paid up now so we have a little time to assess draft position.

Sounds good to me! 

Sorry @jetstream23 you should have been able to get in with the invite. There might be some drop outs... 

Guys we are 7 paid everyone please get you dues in now! so I can do the draft order. also we have people waiting to get get your spot. So don't wait to long.

I'm planning to do the draft order tonight after everyone is in. hopefully about 8 pm or so my time, 11 pm east coast.Don't be the guy who hasnt paid holding everyone up. Email me or post here to let me know any issues. I'll look to replace anyone not paid up so we can have the draft order asap.

Big ups to every one offering suggestions and input. As a the commishioner it makes thing alot better with the communication. Please feel free to contact me though this or on this thread. I will check both tonight after work. 

Ideally I set the draft order at that point.

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Guys we are 7 paid everyone please get you dues in now! so I can do the draft order. also we have people waiting to get get your spot. So don't wait to long.

I'm planning to do the draft order tonight after everyone is in. hopefully about 8 pm or so my time, 11 pm east coast.Don't be the guy who hasnt paid holding everyone up. Email me or post here to let me know any issues. I'll look to replace anyone not paid up so we can have the draft order asap.

Big ups to every one offering suggestions and input. As a the commishioner it makes thing alot better with the communication. Please feel free to contact me though this or on this thread. I will check both tonight after work. 

Ideally I set the draft order at that point.

Any unpaid by 8 or 9 should be removed and let others know to sign in and send payment

On 8/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok Guys so I have 12 but other have said they want to play. Also I know @32EBoozerand @Patriot Killa want to play so ...send me you email so I can send you invite. That would make 14. still do able. Check in box to get added. Remember this is a $50 buy-in. If you guys want to do sweeps just let me know!!!

Also the draft day I set up is just to get the ball rolling when everone is in the league we can figure out the date and time that works foreveryone. No autodraft 

In right now and I have sent email invite to, if you change your mind just let me know in Direct message.

@BornJetsFan1983

@JetstreamJetstream23

@Gastineau LivesGastineau Lives

@Favorite_Toon

@PacPac

@DunnieDunnie

@neckdemonneckdemon

@BugZyBugZy

@SmashmouthSmashmouth

10 @DcatDcat

11 @Philc1Philc1

12 @Ghost420Ghost420

People who i did not get emails but said they wanted to join:

@Rolloffjet @Barry McCockinner  @Patriot Killa @32EBoozer @tdoublee @Greenseed4 @Xtina @JoJoTownsell1 @xboxjets @RVAJet815@Billyg @norm428 

I thought we had a list???  How did my spot get taken?

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I thought we had a list???  How did my spot get taken?

You just didn't sign up in time. we had 3 teams not signed up when the invites went out. After about 24 hours I posted publicly in the forum is anyone wants to join in to sign up... so when you tried all the spots were filled up. I got a message that one guy dropped out. I have to figure out what his team was to boot him. When that spot is open you can have it. 

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You just didn't sign up in time. we had 3 teams not signed up when the invites went out. After about 24 hours I posted publicly in the forum is anyone wants to join in to sign up... so when you tried all the spots were filled up. I got a message that one guy dropped out. I have to figure out what his team was to boot him. When that spot is open you can have it. 

No worries.  If there's a spot left I'll take it....I was traveling for work and couldn't register immediately when the invites went out.

19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

No worries.  If there's a spot left I'll take it....I was traveling for work and couldn't register immediately when the invites went out.

yeah man no problem, tha tis the down side to online draft and leagues...internet makes it messy but as of right now we have 2 players i dont htink I heard anything from SO if they dont get intonight. there will be a spot open.

Also if we had another person who wanted to be in we could make it a 14 man league.

Everyone I randomize the draft order and recorded it on my phone. i uploaded it to dropbox so all can see. NFL.com had a randomize feature. you can see from the Activity log I did it exactly once.  Here is a link to the video of me doing it. Everyone take a look. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/08zhw5f15823ul8/20190816_195845.mp4?dl=0

Now I got the very first pick. If anyone thinks that BS I am totally fine with doing it again. Cause I dont really want the first pick.

1. NY Sack Exchange  
2. BugZy  
3. Open and Shut Gase  
4. Hey Darnold  
5. Philc1  
6. Neckdemon  
7. Adam Gase's Eyes  
8. Snack Exchange  
9. Broadway Jew  
10. The Little Rascals  
11. Shimmy  
12. Warriors