Anyone want to do 2019 Fantasy Football League - on NFL.com

On 7/24/2019 at 12:12 AM, Dcat said:

ya think we get 24?  if so... giddyup.  If there's any entry fee, we aren't getting 24.  Last year more than half the people disappeared and it was free.  My team sucked and it was tough setting it up every week once I was out.  With a variety prize pool it would have held my interest better. 

well having a price and potential to win money usually keeps people around

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2019 at 6:40 AM, 32EBoozer said:

How is a 20 team draft going to work? We’d be drafting Jets players ( Wesco)by the 6th round!

10 or 12 team is usually the best distribution of talent among teams. Whatever the majority wants I’m down for.

2 ten team leagues.  Winners face off week 16

On 7/23/2019 at 11:43 PM, Dcat said:
  1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420

Here's what I am thinking:  Assume we get 20 people.  We're already more than halfway there.  We do a pair of 10-team leagues.  Each league has 2 divisions with 5 teams. 13 week regular season (play 8 games within your division -each team twice- and 5 games vs the other division.  3 week playoffs (14, 15, 16) for league champion.  Then, we could manually do a week 17 face-off between the 2 league winners.  

To make it interesting, make the two leagues visible to JN by posting link, that way everyone can see the two leagues.  

I can set these up and I have a schedule maker for this format that is perfect. 

And for sh*tz sake lets make it interesting and ante up $50.  we can figure out how to split up the $1,000 in prizes. Love leagues that have both season long prizes and a few weekly ones too.

You set the league’s up yet?

On 7/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, Dcat said:
  1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420

Here's what I am thinking:  Assume we get 20 people.  We're already more than halfway there.  We do a pair of 10-team leagues.  Each league has 2 divisions with 5 teams. 13 week regular season (play 8 games within your division -each team twice- and 5 games vs the other division.  3 week playoffs (14, 15, 16) for league champion.  Then, we could manually do a week 17 face-off between the 2 league winners.  

To make it interesting, make the two leagues visible to JN by posting link, that way everyone can see the two leagues.  

I can set these up and I have a schedule maker for this format that is perfect. 

And for sh*tz sake lets make it interesting and ante up $50.  we can figure out how to split up the $1,000 in prizes. Love leagues that have both season long prizes and a few weekly ones too.

That's kind of what we did last year, right?

Also, I just got a notice that our JN league from last season autorenewed at Yahoo.  Should we jump back into that one or should none of us accept that invite and we'll do something different?

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

That's kind of what we did last year, right?

Also, I just got a notice that our JN league from last season autorenewed at Yahoo.  Should we jump back into that one or should none of us accept that invite and we'll do something different?

different. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Dcat was saying he was going to make a league with some kind of Jetnation tie in schedule thing. I'm good either way. BUT I do think we need to get some mods or @Maxmanin the league so average poster can go against the official Jetnation website team. 12 man league is ideal, if we have enough I will make 2 of them. If we have 16, like we do now, I say we just have 16 man league. But if there is 2nd league there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each league. Then we can just say the highest team in Championship game week is the Jetnation Champ. 

Would that be cool with people? If money it just goes to the 1, 2, 3 of the two leagues. Jetnation champ is just bragging rights.

If no one else feels strongly against, Ill make the league and start inviting people. I for sure want to do NFL network 1/2 point PPR. @Patriot Killadidn't you make the yahoo one? Did you do $$? I have the list below and will just ask for emails. But we should decide if it is money or not. I am ok either way, but Money will make it complicated.

*** I reread everything it seems liek the vast majority want to do 50 bucks buy in. that would be 12 teams at 50 bucks = 600

so the way i do in my home league is 3rd gets his buy in back - and then 2nd get double and a 1/2 and first get the most. 

1st $400

2nd $150

3rd $50

is that fair for everyone? I can just get all the money on PP and then distribute on PP too. 

Here is the list I got, Ill give everyone till Monday to let me know. or make suggestions. But at that point I should make the league and figure out the day to draft. I'm good any time for aside from aug 24th that is my home league live draft day and unavailable.

Ok so Ill look for feedback after posting this. 

1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420
  12. @Smashmouth 
  13. @Dunnie 
  14. @Greenseed4 
  15. @tdoublee 
  16. @Xtina
  17. @BugZy
  18. @Favorite_Toon
  19. @kelly
  20. @TomShane
  21. @JoJoTownsell1
Edited by BornJetsFan1983
jsut saw everyone wante dto do 50 bucks
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

@Dcat was saying he was going to make a league with some kind of Jetnation tie in schedule thing. I'm good either way. BUT I do think we need to get some mods or @Maxmanin the league so average poster can go against the official Jetnation website team. 12 man league is ideal, if we have enough I will make 2 of them. If we have 16, like we do now, I say we just have 16 man league. But if there is 2 league there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each league. Then we can just say the highest team in Championship game week is the Jetnation Champ. 

Would that be cool with people? If money it just goes to the 1, 2, 3 of the two leagues. Jetnation champ is just bragging rights.

If no one else feels strongly against, Ill make the league and start inviting people. I for sure want to do NFL network 1/2 point PPR. @Patriot Killadidn't you make the yahoo one? Did you do $$? I have the list below and will just ask for emails. But we should decide if it is money or not. I am ok either way, but Money will make it complicated.

Here is the list I got, Ill give everyone till Monday to let me know. or make suggestions. But at that point I should make the league and figure out the day to draft. I'm good any time for aside from aug 24th that is my home league live draft day and unavailable.

@Favorite_Toon

1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420
  12. @Smashmouth 
  13. @Dunnie 
  14. @Greenseed4 
  15. @tdoublee 
  16. @Xtina

I'm in and fine either way. 

• Upvote 1

[mention=9150]Dcat[/mention] was saying he was going to make a league with some kind of Jetnation tie in schedule thing. I'm good either way. BUT I do think we need to get some mods or [mention=5331]Maxman[/mention]in the league so average poster can go against the official Jetnation website team. 12 man league is ideal, if we have enough I will make 2 of them. If we have 16, like we do now, I say we just have 16 man league. But if there is 2nd league there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each league. Then we can just say the highest team in Championship game week is the Jetnation Champ. 
If no one else feels strongly against, Ill make the league and start inviting people. I for sure want to do NFL network 1/2 point PPR. [mention=27611]Patriot Killa[/mention]didn't you make the yahoo one? Did you do $$? I have the list below and will just ask for emails. But we should decide if it is money or not. I am ok either way, but Money will make it complicated.
*** I reread everything it seems liek the vast majority want to do 50 bucks buy in. that would be 12 teams at 50 bucks = 600
so the way i do in my home league is 3rd gets his buy in back - and then 2nd get double and a 1/2 and first get the most. 
1st $400
2nd $150
3rd $50
is that fair for everyone? I can just get all the money on PP and then distribute on PP too. 

1. [mention=7744]BornJetsFan1983[/mention] 
  2. [mention=31918]BroadwayBen[/mention] 
  3. [mention=32834]Rolloffjet[/mention]
  4. [mention=28150]32EBoozer[/mention]
  5. [mention=9150]Dcat[/mention] 
  6. [mention=32604]Philc1[/mention]
  7. [mention=8473]Gastineau Lives[/mention] 
  8. [mention=9125]jetstream23[/mention]
  9. [mention=27611]Patriot Killa[/mention]
  10. [mention=28781]BrickTamland[/mention]
  11. [mention=32311]Ghost420[/mention]
  12. [mention=9504]Smashmouth[/mention] 
  13. [mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention] 
  14. [mention=10393]Greenseed4[/mention] 
  15. [mention=32792]tdoublee[/mention] 
  16. [mention=11105]Xtina[/mention]
  17. [mention=29140]BugZy[/mention]
  18. [mention=8316]Favorite_Toon[/mention]
  19. [mention=6105]kelly[/mention]
  20. [mention=5328]TomShane[/mention]
  21. [mention=28310]JoJoTownsell1[/mention]
In

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

@Dcat was saying he was going to make a league with some kind of Jetnation tie in schedule thing. I'm good either way. BUT I do think we need to get some mods or @Maxmanin the league so average poster can go against the official Jetnation website team. 12 man league is ideal, if we have enough I will make 2 of them. If we have 16, like we do now, I say we just have 16 man league. But if there is 2nd league there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each league. Then we can just say the highest team in Championship game week is the Jetnation Champ. 

1st $400

2nd $150

3rd $50

1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420
  12. @Smashmouth 
  13. @Dunnie 
  14. @Greenseed4 
  15. @tdoublee 
  16. @Xtina
  17. @BugZy
  18. @Favorite_Toon
  19. @kelly
  20. @TomShane
  21. @JoJoTownsell1

Im still in. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

1st $400

2nd $150

3rd $50

1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420
  12. @Smashmouth 
  13. @Dunnie 
  14. @Greenseed4 
  15. @tdoublee 
  16. @Xtina
  17. @BugZy
  18. @Favorite_Toon
  19. @kelly
  20. @TomShane
  21. @JoJoTownsell1

I very much appreciate the work but unfortunate I gotta drop out. I’m in 3 leagues now and I think that’s max for me. Don’t want to be a lame owner in this one. Thanks again 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

1st $400

2nd $150

3rd $50

1. @BornJetsFan1983 
  2. @BroadwayBen 
  3. @Rolloffjet
  4. @32EBoozer
  5. @Dcat 
  6. @Philc1
  7. @Gastineau Lives 
  8. @jetstream23
  9. @Patriot Killa
  10. @BrickTamland
  11. @Ghost420
  12. @Smashmouth 
  13. @Dunnie 
  14. @Greenseed4 
  15. @tdoublee 
  16. @Xtina
  17. @BugZy
  18. @Favorite_Toon
  19. @kelly
  20. @TomShane
  21. @JoJoTownsell1

I'm so sorry I haven't put in the time to help organize.  Big sh*t happening at work and my job and I can't manage a league here but I am in to play.  I generally use Yahoo for free leagues and RTSports for money leagues.  Never liked NFL.coms format, so prefer Yahoo.  No big deal either way.  I'll PM you my email for the invite

• Upvote 1

I'll update you guys on Monday and anyone above who wants to send me thier email address, you will get invite to the league. Yeah 16 is crazy def like to keep it 2 12 man leagues
As I have said before best league I was in was a 16 team snake draft.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Patriot Killadidn't you make the yahoo one? Did you do $$

We didn’t do money in the Yahoo league but I’m up for it this year. 

I’d start getting those emails sent out sometime next week so people have plenty of time to accept or decline. Get them cemented in their spot because we had guys dropping out of the race left and right a day or two before the draft.

Just one of those things. Need to have a few people keeping this orderly. 

Btw this is an NFL.com draft or? Have we decided.